Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • killer2020
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 30

    #1561
    Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

    heh heh newb^.^
    just jokin vetran?

    Comment

    • the_unda_doggz
      Banned
      • Sep 2005
      • 643

      #1562
      Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

      You're a noob now, but if you work hard enough you can be a regular in no time.

      Comment

      • killer2020
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 30

        #1563
        Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

        ty mr. vetran

        Comment

        • the_unda_doggz
          Banned
          • Sep 2005
          • 643

          #1564
          Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

          Friendly noob.

          Comment

          • 0:)
            AngelThing
            • Nov 2006
            • 401

            #1565
            Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

            Forumgamewhore

            Comment

            • the_unda_doggz
              Banned
              • Sep 2005
              • 643

              #1566
              Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

              I can't get into your ffr profile to see how good you are at FFR (every time I try to get to your profile, my internet crashes.)


              But I will say regular, maybe vet or elite. You tell me.

              Comment

              • JenovaSephiroth
                pink dragon irl
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 828

                #1567
                Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                ^ Regular

                Comment

                • 0:)
                  AngelThing
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 401

                  #1568
                  Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                  Originally posted by the_unda_doggz
                  I can't get into your ffr profile to see how good you are at FFR (every time I try to get to your profile, my internet crashes.)


                  But I will say regular, maybe vet or elite. You tell me.
                  Here:

                  0
                  FFR Elite Supporter
                  Site Activity: Browsing FFR Profiles
                  FFR Overall Rank: 170
                  FFR Games Played: 6,150
                  FFR Forum Post Count: 170
                  FFR Multiplayer Level: 16
                  Member for: 0.17 years


                  And above is a regular.

                  My browser crashes when I go to certain web pages too. >.<

                  Comment

                  • JenovaSephiroth
                    pink dragon irl
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 828

                    #1569
                    Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                    ^ Regular

                    3 years and I'm a regular? O.o

                    Comment

                    • reaper*x1202
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 99

                      #1570
                      Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                      noob lol
                      sigpic:
                      twisted:

                      Comment

                      • 0:)
                        AngelThing
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 401

                        #1571
                        Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                        Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
                        ^ Regular

                        3 years and I'm a regular? O.o
                        I looked at your post count and games played.
                        Time been around got the regular. :P


                        Above is a noob.

                        Comment

                        • reaper*x1202
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 99

                          #1572
                          Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                          lol newb
                          sigpic:
                          twisted:

                          Comment

                          • JenovaSephiroth
                            pink dragon irl
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 828

                            #1573
                            Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                            ^ Noob

                            Postcount +1

                            Comment

                            • reaper*x1202
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 99

                              #1574
                              Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                              no sense of humer ultra noob
                              sigpic:
                              twisted:

                              Comment

                              • FRANKKK
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 1802

                                #1575
                                Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                                noobish



                                Full combo's: 230
                                AAA's: 75
                                Latest AAA: Lesson.
                                Best AAA: Firestorm.
                                GameWhore Clan
                                "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                                Comment

                                Working...