Guess the Song From the screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #7621
    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

    Dibs!

    Comment

    • Silvuh
      quit
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Apr 2005
      • 938

      #7622
      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

      Sorry for the wait, there. Here's a screenshot.
      I had to, first, realize I couldn't take a screenshot with a certain program open... Then after I got a screenshot, I figured it would be better to have combo and accuracy masking turned on... And then I decided I should stop playing right before the time to take the screenshot approaches so you wouldn't see ghost arrows... And I wanted to get the screenshot at this moment where both yellow (86)8s were visible. So, yeah. Took me longer than it should have.

      Last edited by Silvuh; 10-26-2008, 06:53 PM.

      Comment

      • marioGP87
        Shiny Zoroa :')
        • Mar 2006
        • 603

        #7623
        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

        Caroussel Paradise?

        I feel a bit stupid so my guess may be wrong...
        Originally posted by Kit
        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

        Comment

        • championanwar
          Ask Nuro! x3
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2004
          • 2588

          #7624
          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

          The epedemic of the unexpected releases [hard]?

          Originally posted by aperson
          all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
          aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
          aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
          Click Here

          Comment

          • Breakdown16
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2007
            • 1938

            #7625
            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

            Border of Maximum?


            Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
            Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

            Comment

            • marioGP87
              Shiny Zoroa :')
              • Mar 2006
              • 603

              #7626
              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

              Lovely Lovely Lovely?

              anyways, if any of the two is right, I'll pass my turn because I might be off for the week until Friday night.
              Originally posted by Kit
              "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


              Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

              Comment

              • xplayfan
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 752

                #7627
                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                Sicilian Sun?

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #7628
                  Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                  adult sketchbook?

                  Comment

                  • Silvuh
                    quit
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 938

                    #7629
                    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                    Mmno, no correct answers so far. The pattern appears fairly early in the song, by the way.

                    P.S. I played Sicilian Sun, and noticed a part with similar 16th patterns, but I don't think they were on the same directions.. But, yeah, I think it's a ... not-generic enough pattern to be able to know it when you see it.

                    Comment

                    • Breakdown16
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 1938

                      #7630
                      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                      Wish (For FFR)?


                      Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                      Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                      Comment

                      • Silvuh
                        quit
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 938

                        #7631
                        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                        And here's a second screenshot. May seem generic, but similar patterns frequent the song. Also, this occurs earlier than the first screen. Hope it's not too challenging.

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #7632
                          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                          I don't know what speed mod it is, or when there was a change...Do A Barrel Roll?
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • Breakdown16
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 1938

                            #7633
                            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                            Strawberry Music?


                            Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                            Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                            Comment

                            • misak
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 74

                              #7634
                              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                              have a feeling im horribly off but
                              pwntendo?

                              Comment

                              • Netjet!
                                Sic itur ad astra
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4701

                                #7635
                                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                                GGC
                                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                                Comment

                                Working...