Guess the Song From the screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lxDestinyxl
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 3247

    #6706
    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

    All wrong. Umm, it's page 3 of something.

    Comment

    • MrMagic5239
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 4096

      #6707
      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

      firestorm
      ~Grand Chase Stats~
      Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
      Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
      Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
      Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
      Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
      Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

      Comment

      • Ravia
        Ahh the fond memories
        • Apr 2007
        • 1315

        #6708
        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

        Final Fantasy 3 Boss.



        Comment

        • Psychotik
          Heckin' Cute
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 1729

          #6709
          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

          Summer -Speedy Mix-?
          Check out my Speedruns
          Originally posted by TEEX
          I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

          Comment

          • lxDestinyxl
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2006
            • 3247

            #6710
            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

            Originally posted by Psychotik
            Summer -Speedy Mix-?
            Correct!

            Comment

            • Psychotik
              Heckin' Cute
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2008
              • 1729

              #6711
              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

              yay, and it was a semi-random guess.
              Someone else can pick.
              Check out my Speedruns
              Originally posted by TEEX
              I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

              Comment

              • Netjet!
                Sic itur ad astra
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2008
                • 4701

                #6712
                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                ok i will

                1.5x

                Last edited by Netjet!; 05-3-2008, 08:13 PM.
                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                Comment

                • lxDestinyxl
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3247

                  #6713
                  Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                  Stalled Out and Sushi Bars

                  Comment

                  • marioGP87
                    Shiny Zoroa :')
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 603

                    #6714
                    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                    obvious.
                    Originally posted by Kit
                    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                    Comment

                    • Netjet!
                      Sic itur ad astra
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 4701

                      #6715
                      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                      yeah. obviously.
                      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                      Comment

                      • lxDestinyxl
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 3247

                        #6716
                        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                        I'm not going. Someone else please.

                        Comment

                        • Psychotik
                          Heckin' Cute
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 1729

                          #6717
                          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                          I'll go. It's gonna be easy.
                          OMG, green arrow!?!
                          Last edited by Psychotik; 05-3-2008, 08:28 PM.
                          Check out my Speedruns
                          Originally posted by TEEX
                          I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                          Comment

                          • xXDominationxLyfexX
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 344

                            #6718
                            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                            bbblow?
                            it's the only thing i can think of atm with green arrows.


                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            [1:39:07 PM] synthlight says: The answer is.. because version .786 has a sun in it.
                            [1:39:23 PM] Tasselfoot says: i don't get it.
                            [1:39:37 PM] synthlight says: you are not supposed to.

                            Comment

                            • Netjet!
                              Sic itur ad astra
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 4701

                              #6719
                              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                              attack of one minute
                              RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                              Comment

                              • Redorigami
                                Call me Massive Swallow
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3162

                                #6720
                                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                                Man I go the last two within seconds of looking...
                                This one...Robotix has the left and right arrows...
                                I know I've seen this
                                TGWP....3? You don't even have to tell me I know I'm wrong >.<
                                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                                Originally posted by spreadNv
                                Got dibs on La Camp.
                                Oh right, Im not any good.
                                Got dibs on Pita.

                                Comment

                                Working...