Guess the Song From the screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Netjet!
    Sic itur ad astra
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2008
    • 4701

    #6691
    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

    Either Endless Dream or EternuS. I can't remember.

    And nice file name trick, it's definitely not L9.
    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

    Comment

    • Psychotik
      Heckin' Cute
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 1729

      #6692
      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

      Ahhhh, you got me. It's not L9.
      But it's also not Endless Dream or EternuS.
      Check out my Speedruns
      Originally posted by TEEX
      I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

      Comment

      • Netjet!
        Sic itur ad astra
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 4701

        #6693
        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

        darn... back to ffr i guess.

        wait nvm

        hint please?
        Last edited by Netjet!; 05-3-2008, 06:34 PM.
        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

        Comment

        • Psychotik
          Heckin' Cute
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 1729

          #6694
          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

          Hint: Difficulty 9+
          Check out my Speedruns
          Originally posted by TEEX
          I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

          Comment

          • xXDominationxLyfexX
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2008
            • 344

            #6695
            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

            Piano Etude (Demon Fire)


            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            [1:39:07 PM] synthlight says: The answer is.. because version .786 has a sun in it.
            [1:39:23 PM] Tasselfoot says: i don't get it.
            [1:39:37 PM] synthlight says: you are not supposed to.

            Comment

            • Netjet!
              Sic itur ad astra
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2008
              • 4701

              #6696
              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

              {satori}?
              RIP Steve Van Ness <3

              Comment

              • Psychotik
                Heckin' Cute
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2008
                • 1729

                #6697
                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                Nope, both wrong.
                Check out my Speedruns
                Originally posted by TEEX
                I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                Comment

                • Ravia
                  Ahh the fond memories
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1315

                  #6698
                  Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                  Synaxis Symphony?



                  Comment

                  • Psychotik
                    Heckin' Cute
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 1729

                    #6699
                    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                    Originally posted by Ravia
                    Synaxis Symphony?
                    Yes.
                    Check out my Speedruns
                    Originally posted by TEEX
                    I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                    Comment

                    • Ravia
                      Ahh the fond memories
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 1315

                      #6700
                      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                      Hehe, awesome.

                      I had to think for a second, I sightread Synaxis 3-0-0-1 today and I remember the 12ths.

                      I pass, someone other than Psychotik can go plz.



                      Comment

                      • lxDestinyxl
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 3247

                        #6701
                        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                        I'll go. Brb, getting picture.

                        EDIT: Clue = You need something to get it. And it is not a token/skill token.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by lxDestinyxl; 05-3-2008, 07:33 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Psychotik
                          Heckin' Cute
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 1729

                          #6702
                          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                          Song For The Nihonjins?
                          Check out my Speedruns
                          Originally posted by TEEX
                          I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                          Comment

                          • marioGP87
                            Shiny Zoroa :')
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 603

                            #6703
                            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                            MAXForever? I remember that annoying trill patterns if I'm not mistaken.
                            Originally posted by Kit
                            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                            Comment

                            • xXDominationxLyfexX
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2008
                              • 344

                              #6704
                              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                              Cauli Flower! ?


                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              [1:39:07 PM] synthlight says: The answer is.. because version .786 has a sun in it.
                              [1:39:23 PM] Tasselfoot says: i don't get it.
                              [1:39:37 PM] synthlight says: you are not supposed to.

                              Comment

                              • dandandamdandan1111
                                the baker man
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 2176

                                #6705
                                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                                Originally posted by marioGP87
                                MAXForever? I remember that annoying trill patterns if I'm not mistaken.
                                are you insane? there are absolutely no 16ths in Max Forever

                                Comment

                                Working...