Guess the Song From the screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • [HectoGtzMX]
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1474

    #4501
    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

    Adult's sketchbook? ^^

    • It's coming for you •

    Comment

    • SulferDragon
      this is a waste of space
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 2668

      #4502
      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

      Nope.

      @ gnr: lol.


      Comment

      • gabgabo
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2007
        • 1811

        #4503
        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

        Gaussian Blur?

        Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

        Comment

        • aTzUeLo1191
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 594

          #4504
          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

          Sifon? I doubt it...but it has 48ths.


          Originally posted by omgitznpv
          brb suicide
          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

          Comment

          • SulferDragon
            this is a waste of space
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 2668

            #4505
            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

            No.


            Comment

            • SaSSyBiiTcH
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2007
              • 157

              #4506
              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

              G.Blur?
              [to tired to speeel]


              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #4507
                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                Roses and Butterflies [heavy]
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • [TeRa]
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 9922

                  #4508
                  Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                  Amefuri Koneko?

                  Comment

                  • SulferDragon
                    this is a waste of space
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2668

                    #4509
                    Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                    And apparently nobody ever plays this song. Not that I'm surprised, because it's not a great file, nor a great song. You can use that as a hint.

                    Oh, all wrong of course.


                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #4510
                      Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                      It's Euthanasia...
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • omgitznpv
                        cohoooooon
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 6980

                        #4511
                        Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                        free space
                        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #4512
                          Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                          Originally posted by sc979
                          It's Euthanasia...
                          I feel slow for not thinking to try that song, haa. I thought it was from a new song, 'cause I thought I remembered playing a song with that pattern recently... And, dang, I forgot one of the few old weird patterns. Haha, shucks.

                          And... people do need to play the song before they guess it. Usually, you'll know if your completely wrong if the play the file... especially with distinct patterns like this.
                          Last edited by Silvuh; 11-14-2007, 06:36 PM.

                          Comment

                          • SulferDragon
                            this is a waste of space
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2668

                            #4513
                            Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                            Originally posted by sc979
                            It's Euthanasia...
                            So, certain?

                            Yes.



                            Originally posted by omgitznpv
                            free space
                            If this wasn't a joke guess I'm going to laugh


                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #4514
                              Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot



                              33 Points: Silvuh
                              25 Points: sc979
                              21 Points: DarkbearX, SulferDragon
                              18 Points: Darkmanticorex2
                              14 Points: xplayfan
                              12 Points: EI_Tizzy, bluguerrilla
                              10 Points: Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              8 Points: smartdude1212, blindreper1179, potter_rocks_out_loud, HammyMcSquirrel, TD_Lonewolf01
                              7 Points: Tasselfoot, behanjc
                              6 Points: Matrixdude, MeaCulpa, obie32one
                              5 Points: Ledwix, sjoecool1991, Doug31, Ravia
                              4 Points: brothaice, bob bob, Ieatyoulvllol, DrawingJunkie, psychopete
                              3 Points: Artic_counter, Fantasticone, rushyrulz
                              2 Points: Shashakiro, RB_Dreamscanner, ego, travman301, Vidik , I Like It, orly101, Kotarouchan, massflavour
                              1 Point: andy-o24, -I_Pwn_n00bs-, Ryusei_, TS_SonicMaster, TD_Project, ChaosMaster1, Cloud321, JAREK101, AOD_ELEMENT, PsYcHoZeRoSk8er, tenniswrestler, scrobytilt, Alaeviea, Back_Yoshi, falcondude, jugglinguy, Shadow Hunter, MrMagic5239, Nightfirecat, angelofthedead, revolutionomega, Jtehanonymous, MI4 REAL, freakysnots, Bahamut-X, sk8mastr, d4u7211, FlameFalco, Arcsynth, Dr Jeykll, thechild, dag12
                              Last edited by sc979; 11-14-2007, 07:32 PM.
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • xplayfan
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 752

                                #4515
                                Re: Guess the Song From the screenshot

                                Switchback Heavy?

                                Comment

                                Working...