Well lets get cracken.
Lets a go.
Stop messing around and start!
Around 3 cm!
Looks peachy doesn’t it?
Supah?
Old fashioned uniform!
Turn off, aint it?
BOON!
Just work it!?
And do it?
Don’t forget to catch and release yo!
I SAY!
WHOO!
I SAY!
WHOO!
And throw in a
DARLING! DARLING! PLEASE!
Time for talking!
Somethings coming!
I love you so!
Oops!
I screwed up the upsie up!
A nail biter!
A steel beater!
Gourmet eater!
Cut that out already!
Is the new girl popular or what?
Since id call her a normal girl!
Wowzers!
Only for me?
Pork chops!
Firm noodles!
Fill’er up again!
DA-DA-DA-DA-DA!
BON! BON!
Cheerleaders!
LETS GET CHERRY PIE!
RAN RAN!
Welcome party!
YOU’VE GOT A SENSATION
HIGH
Leavin an impression.
Scattering astroids.
Crash.
And burned!
Shockers!
Break into song!
SING AND DANCE!
Take it!
I’ll still be laughing in the end.
Cause it’s a sailor uniform.
Q.E.D!
Its only Monday and im already blue.
What to do?
I’d rather wear my summer clothes.
So cute!
3-Piece uniform!
That’s a toughie to pick!
YAN!
Jus’ work it!
YEAH!
To the limit!
YEAH!
MY DARLING! DARLING! PLEASE!
Comment