What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magnum13
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 311

    #3526
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    um, i'm really human, i just have a skin condition
    There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #3527
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      i call myself a member of the sonicemon
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • simulater10
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 839

        #3528
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        "i'm fat, i'm fat, you know it..........."

        --simulater

        Comment

        • flipsta_lombax
          Lombax Connoisseur
          • May 2006
          • 2556

          #3529
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Do I look like Agent 86 to you?
          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

          Comment

          • solopro
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 448

            #3530
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I can't believe my fingers are superglued to each other.
            Originally posted by John O'Hurley
            But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
            AAAs: Nine

            Unique AAAs: Three

            Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

            Best: Disconnected




            Comment

            • flipsta_lombax
              Lombax Connoisseur
              • May 2006
              • 2556

              #3531
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I am so Pimp, I cannot lie. Check the stash and chicks next to me. ^^
              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

              Comment

              • jugglinguy
                Use me as a porta-potty
                • Dec 2006
                • 4319

                #3532
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Yo ho Yo ho a pirates' life for me.
                Originally posted by Jem
                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                Comment

                • meiloyn
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 291

                  #3533
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Rrraaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I Am An Evil Fat Ddr Guy On The Loose!
                  My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                  Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                  Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                  Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                  Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                  Comment

                  • techno-maiden
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2

                    #3534
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I should start a petition for this stuff because Damn I look good.
                    It's always darkest before dawn...

                    Comment

                    • leftyrighty13
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 22

                      #3535
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      i am musical yay

                      Comment

                      • meiloyn
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 291

                        #3536
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        AAAARRRGHH! I've been transformed into music! Now you can only hear me! Wait a minute, the Treble Clef cannot be heard for it is not a note, but an indicator ot the note's positions on the staff. AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! There's not staff! I'M SCREWED!!!!!!!

                        Too slow.
                        Last edited by meiloyn; 02-16-2007, 04:20 PM. Reason: Damn.
                        My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                        Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                        Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                        Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                        Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                        Comment

                        • scoper49
                          Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 524

                          #3537
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Must not touch self, bomb... explode... big...
                          My YouTube piano music channel

                          Originally posted by Redorigami
                          THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                          It's not an option.
                          My TCG Binder




                          Comment

                          • solopro
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 448

                            #3538
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Stop staring at my breasts!
                            Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                            But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                            AAAs: Nine

                            Unique AAAs: Three

                            Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                            Best: Disconnected




                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #3539
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              its a miracle i got good lighting in this pic.
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • Magnum13
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 311

                                #3540
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                heeehee I can do max 300!!!! oh...wait...this is Peace-out, i'm just delusional and see arrows that aren't there...
                                There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                                Comment

                                Working...