What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tobias_foxdemon
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 48

    #271
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Try this, Pimp Juice! Made from 100% real pimps!
    I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



    If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

    Comment

    • YOYOS
      Banned
      • Aug 2006
      • 7

      #272
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      IM DO ****IN COOL!X3

      Comment

      • afroshing
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 36

        #273
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Why am I smiling? Whats this mark? Where am I?!?


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        Butt Sauce.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • falconsfan14
          Banned
          • Jan 2005
          • 2183

          #274
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Circle circle dot dot now i got the cootie shot

          Comment

          • Shadow41
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 194

            #275
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            dont **** wit me or ill turn u into a frog
            http://card.mygamercard.net/marble/nickOlaus.png

            Comment

            • FluorescentArmy
              Forum User
              • Nov 2005
              • 1754

              #276
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              asl please

              Comment

              • IAAW
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 3008

                #277
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I plays a guitar.

                Comment

                • FFR4EVA_00
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 1770

                  #278
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  *****: Why couldn't I have gotten a faster ride? I need to get my freid chikkenz....
                  ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                  Comment

                  • Ganondork
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 7

                    #279
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Which way's forward?
                    ALL HAIL JIM!!!!!!!!!!



                    Originally posted by vengefulgoddess
                    I bet a fiddle o' gold against your soul I think I'm better than you
                    If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                    No matter where you go, there you are.

                    Comment

                    • IAAW
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 3008

                      #280
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      This avatar looks shopped.

                      Comment

                      • falconsfan14
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 2183

                        #281
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Im sick of coming up with gay thoughts for your avatar.

                        Comment

                        • IAAW
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 3008

                          #282
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Lol I need to change my avy. So do you.

                          Oh BTW...

                          Lolz I r teh magezoooors I haxxor you wit magic lolzzzzzzz. OMGWTF YOU KILLED ME OMG HAAAAAAAAAAAAX!

                          Comment

                          • falconsfan14
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 2183

                            #283
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Yea i do need to change mine.... cant find a good one though.


                            Thought CB btw

                            Comment

                            • Ganondork
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 7

                              #284
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Dananananananana
                              Dananananananana
                              Dogman! !POW!
                              ALL HAIL JIM!!!!!!!!!!



                              Originally posted by vengefulgoddess
                              I bet a fiddle o' gold against your soul I think I'm better than you
                              If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                              No matter where you go, there you are.

                              Comment

                              • jayther
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4

                                #285
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                did you just throw that rock at me???
                                myspace: jayther
                                --~>Jayther
                                PS Penguins!!!
                                PSS I invented my own smileys, which are called "cycloptic smileys." -] hehe...

                                Comment

                                Working...