^ Is kindof correct I guess...
< lol'd at Link
v Posts more than he/she plays FFR
Edit: I guess ill post this here
Originally posted by link583
^ Is right
< Is still twitching over brothaice's grammar errors
v Isn't as much of a grammar nazi as me
--------
Actually it is, if you're distracted enough. Being on the computer for a while will do that.
BTW I was just joking, I like food, so what? Also, I am very aware of how I type, and I can choose to either to type grammatically correct, or not.
^ Give me a break, I'm progressing as fast as I can.
< Can pass up to Difficult at the moment.
< Is still twitching. (OMG the errors!!! >_o)
v Has had way more practice.
----
lol. It's ok to be a foody =P
Originally posted by kylehaas
Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
AAA's: 50+0+4
Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
Best: Infection
Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!
^ Nah.
< She's shooting for 888 posts. At least. She's not sure.
v Wishes link wouldn't refer to herself in the 3rd person.
Originally posted by kylehaas
Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
AAA's: 50+0+4
Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
Best: Infection
Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!
^ Doesn't know what lazer quest is.
< LOL Doesn't know what laser quest is either XD but knows what lazer TAG is and enjoys very much playing it
V Is looking to become president of the U.S. someday
FC's:52 AAA's:11 Tokens:18 Skill Tokens:3
I play with one hand
(it's screwing me over a bit now)
Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
AAA's: 50+0+4
Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
Best: Infection
Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!
Comment