Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SaguchiTheCat
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 167

    #1066
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
    Mal, you're retarded at this.
    Are you sure Retarded is the right word? Mal Reynolds is just a Know-it-All. Is there anything you DON'T know Mal Reynolds?

    Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
    Butterfly 8-bit.

    Comment

    • MalReynolds
      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
      • Sep 2003
      • 6571

      #1067
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      Someone else can take it if they so desire.
      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


      My new novel:

      Maledictions: The Offering.

      Now in Paperback!

      Comment

      • Haeden
        Bannin' hoez since '06
        • Aug 2006
        • 156

        #1068
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot



        Sorta easy, I used to play it when I was like 3.

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #1069
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          T&C Surf Design.
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          • demonllama6124
            im your grandpa!!!
            • Mar 2004
            • 1440

            #1070
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            california games???
            Originally posted by nestlekwik
            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
            Originally posted by welsh_girl
            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
            Originally posted by Velocity
            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

            Comment

            • SaguchiTheCat
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 167

              #1071
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              Mal Reynolds is probably right. I mean, he was right every other ten zillion times.

              (Note: I am not trying to be mean, I'm just teasing him a little.)
              Last edited by SaguchiTheCat; 04-8-2008, 05:53 AM.

              Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
              Butterfly 8-bit.

              Comment

              • Haeden
                Bannin' hoez since '06
                • Aug 2006
                • 156

                #1072
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                Originally posted by SaguchiTheCat
                Mal Reynolds is probably right. I mean, he was right every other ten zillion times.
                Yeah, and he's right again. New one is up for grabs, who ever wants it can have it.

                Comment

                • demonllama6124
                  im your grandpa!!!
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 1440

                  #1073
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                  ok, ill go then.
                  Originally posted by nestlekwik
                  Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                  Originally posted by welsh_girl
                  OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                  Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                  Originally posted by Velocity
                  leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                  Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                  Comment

                  • MalReynolds
                    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 6571

                    #1074
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    Ergheiz.
                    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                    My new novel:

                    Maledictions: The Offering.

                    Now in Paperback!

                    Comment

                    • demonllama6124
                      im your grandpa!!!
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 1440

                      #1075
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      damn you Mal. i will stump you one day
                      Originally posted by nestlekwik
                      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                      Originally posted by welsh_girl
                      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                      Originally posted by Velocity
                      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                      Comment

                      • MalReynolds
                        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 6571

                        #1076
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        If you had put up some of the more obscure fighters from that game, I would have had no idea. But the only issue I had of GamePro had a feature that was 20 pages long on how to beat the forbidden dungeon, or whatever it was called. Fun game, too.

                        Someone else can take it.
                        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                        My new novel:

                        Maledictions: The Offering.

                        Now in Paperback!

                        Comment

                        • SaguchiTheCat
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 167

                          #1077
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          Here's an easy one.

                          Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
                          Butterfly 8-bit.

                          Comment

                          • ddrapper25
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 220

                            #1078
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            Definitely the future beta of Gran Turismo 9. Or it's a secret Halo 3 minigame.
                            Ghost1:boy if that micro goomba hadnt dashed out just as i jumped from that platform...
                            Ghost2:Oh you swerved in midair, landed on a spiked floor, and ended your game huh
                            Ghost1:What no what kind of a jumper do you think i am. I cleared the spikes easy. then bam..bottomless pit.

                            Comment

                            • SaguchiTheCat
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 167

                              #1079
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              Originally posted by ddrapper25
                              Definitely the future beta of Gran Turismo 9. Or it's a secret Halo 3 minigame.
                              Ehh, what?

                              I'll give you a hint. It IS a Gran Turismo game... I think.

                              Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
                              Butterfly 8-bit.

                              Comment

                              • Redorigami
                                Call me Massive Swallow
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3162

                                #1080
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                You think? If it is then I'm stumped because every gran turismo game I know has GOOD graphics. :/
                                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                                The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                                Originally posted by spreadNv
                                Got dibs on La Camp.
                                Oh right, Im not any good.
                                Got dibs on Pita.

                                Comment

                                Working...