Guess the Game from the Screenshot
Collapse
X
-

Check out my sm vids on youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=etrnlchaos
AAA's So Far: 7
Latest AAA: Excite Bike -
Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot
Ok, I was wondering to see if that was the right game, but since there hasn't been a reply for 2 days...Attached FilesComment
-
Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot
Ghost Busters for the NES.
Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
Butterfly 8-bit.Comment
-
Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot
It surely is, I remember that from a YouTube video.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot
Armake21 did a review on this game first.
Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
Butterfly 8-bit.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot
More specifically, Super CastleVania 4, I think.
Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
Butterfly 8-bit.Comment
-
Comment





LOL!!!
Comment