Listen man, I am not an emo. Next time before you accuse me of somethin, ask me first ya dumb azz
"I went there of my own free will.
I went there in my finest gown,
With my rarest Jewels
With my Queen of Heaven crown.
In the Underworld
At each of the Seven Gates
I was stripped Seven times
Of all I thought I was
Till I stood bare in who I really am."
- Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows
You don't create an account with a fucking name like "vengefulgoddess" and expect not to come off as a pretentious whore. Especially not with all that crap you've been posting about your "light side" and "dark side" - I mean, come on. Get a grip on reality already. Nobody cares. It doesn't sound cool. It sounds stupid.
Go shove a dildo up your *** and call it bloody macaroni.
"I went there of my own free will.
I went there in my finest gown,
With my rarest Jewels
With my Queen of Heaven crown.
In the Underworld
At each of the Seven Gates
I was stripped Seven times
Of all I thought I was
Till I stood bare in who I really am."
- Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows
"I went there of my own free will.
I went there in my finest gown,
With my rarest Jewels
With my Queen of Heaven crown.
In the Underworld
At each of the Seven Gates
I was stripped Seven times
Of all I thought I was
Till I stood bare in who I really am."
- Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows
Alright, nevermind the last post. I was just really freaked out that there was a female pedophile after me, so I tend to lose it. I just put a buddylist block on my screen name, so I should be safe. However, I hate buddylist block.
Originally posted by mead1
ROTFBMALFO
rolling on the floor because my artificial limbs fell off
"I went there of my own free will.
I went there in my finest gown,
With my rarest Jewels
With my Queen of Heaven crown.
In the Underworld
At each of the Seven Gates
I was stripped Seven times
Of all I thought I was
Till I stood bare in who I really am."
- Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows
Comment