Be Careful what you wish for....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #16
    He has.

    Comment

    • Layla-Day
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 124

      #17
      But you turned away and was sent to hell to be forever raped by a 68 year old man named Teddy.

      I Wish people would stop repeating threads...

      Comment

      • ruifio894
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 675

        #18
        Granted, but instead the make threads that kill poo-bear.



        Comment

        • Squall36
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 23

          #19
          poo-bear comes back to life but eats your brains

          i wish for a million dollars
          Everyone is entitled to be stupid. Some people abuse that privlage.

          Comment

          • Twilight_Overlord
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 317

            #20
            Granted, but when the money falls out of the sky, it hits you on the head, and it is a bagful of pennies weighing 275 tons.

            I wish for quiche.
            You should value your education more than this crap of Flash Flash bull.

            Comment

            • FluorescentArmy
              Forum User
              • Nov 2005
              • 1754

              #21
              You get your wish. But in the process you got a 70 year old lady pregnant and she named the child Fred. It was a girl.

              I wish for a new lamp.

              Comment

              • Uaiiko
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 15

                #22
                Re: Be Careful what you wish for....

                You will see it someday. After 10000 years after you died.

                I wish for a new table in the living room.
                Yeh.

                Comment

                • Dimitri13
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 701

                  #23
                  Re: Be Careful what you wish for....

                  Granted. But it is wobbly.

                  I wish I had DukAmoks itg skills... and dedicab.


                  Originally posted by Tibs
                  Originally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
                  changing Antarctica into a desert
                  good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice

                  Comment

                  Working...