If you're one of those people that think other people are stupid for putting something in their sig just because someone tells them to, put this in your sig.
I lurk, therefore, I am.
Originally posted by tsugomaru
But do remember, there's more than one type of intelligence in this world and school probably only tests you in two-three of them.
Bumpetybumpbump Bumpetybumpbump Bumpetyb Bumpetybumpbump Bumpetyb Bumpetybumpbump Bumpety Bumpetybumpbump Bumpety Bumpetybumpbump Bumpet Bumpetybumpbump Bum Bumpetybumpbu Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu
Its scary how much free time I have
If you're one of those people that think other people are stupid for putting something in their sig just because someone tells them to, put this in your sig.
I lurk, therefore, I am.
Originally posted by tsugomaru
But do remember, there's more than one type of intelligence in this world and school probably only tests you in two-three of them.
shutyomouf must be stupid cause he just bumped my butt.
"I went there of my own free will.
I went there in my finest gown,
With my rarest Jewels
With my Queen of Heaven crown.
In the Underworld
At each of the Seven Gates
I was stripped Seven times
Of all I thought I was
Till I stood bare in who I really am."
- Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows
*orgasms thanks to KidInDenile's BUMP* BUMP IT BABY!!!
"I went there of my own free will.
I went there in my finest gown,
With my rarest Jewels
With my Queen of Heaven crown.
In the Underworld
At each of the Seven Gates
I was stripped Seven times
Of all I thought I was
Till I stood bare in who I really am."
- Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows
Comment