I am Bored Someone Talk To Me please.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bittabe-be
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 392

    #16
    I loooooooooove FLCL. It really rocks!!!
    SEXIER THAN MOLD ON A CHEESE STICK........ IT\'S ME! HOW SEXY IS THAT? DEAD SEXY...

    Remember: It\'s only funny until someone gets hurt...then it\'s hilarious!
    www.xanga.com/bittabo.

    I don\'t drink water- fish have sex in it

    Comment

    • notorious
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 266

      #17
      yeah, i joined this old forum, cept then it shut down, it wuz evil though. no one answered ma posts.

      Comment

      • weatherman14
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 3

        #18
        haha

        coming back from the dead...

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #19
          Hahaha

          Ohhh Desssyyyy.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Tasuke
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1671

            #20
            Wow, now that's a super bump

            Comment

            Working...