While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Skelif
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2016
    • 14

    #1636
    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

    165

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1637
      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

      166 #I'm helping
      Last edited by Hakulyte; 11-6-2016, 02:19 PM.

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #1638
        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

        167
        I'm way more proud of this than I should be, but we just set the new record for 2016 in November (:
        Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 11-6-2016, 02:20 PM.





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Skelif
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2016
          • 14

          #1639
          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

          168

          Comment

          • Sanjixcon
            Banned
            • Jun 2016
            • 617

            #1640
            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

            169

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1641
              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

              170 (lmao, I keep getting ninja'd)
              Last edited by Hakulyte; 11-6-2016, 02:20 PM.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #1642
                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                171





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • Skelif
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2016
                  • 14

                  #1643
                  Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                  172

                  Comment

                  • Sanjixcon
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2016
                    • 617

                    #1644
                    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                    173

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1645
                      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                      174

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #1646
                        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                        175
                        Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 11-6-2016, 02:22 PM.





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Skelif
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2016
                          • 14

                          #1647
                          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                          176
                          Last edited by Skelif; 11-6-2016, 02:23 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Sanjixcon
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2016
                            • 617

                            #1648
                            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                            177

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1649
                              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                              178

                              Comment

                              • Skelif
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2016
                                • 14

                                #1650
                                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                                179

                                Comment

                                Working...