Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #4396
    Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • MarcusHawkins
      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
      • Jun 2013
      • 1221

      #4397
      Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*


      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

      This man is three months too early.
      Originally posted by badman7772
      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      what the fuck marcus lmao

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
      Best Newbie
      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

      Up And Coming FFRer
      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

      Comment

      • qqwref
        stepmania archaeologist
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 4092

        #4398
        Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

        Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
        Best SDG: PANTS (86)
        Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

        Comment

        • MarcusHawkins
          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
          • Jun 2013
          • 1221

          #4399
          Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*


          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

          This man is three months too early.
          Originally posted by badman7772
          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          what the fuck marcus lmao

          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
          Best Newbie
          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

          Up And Coming FFRer
          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

          Comment

          • NotSpiralingEnough
            Minijacks Do Not Exist
            • Aug 2021
            • 160

            #4400
            Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #4401
              Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

              Last edited by storn42; 11-19-2022, 12:49 AM.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • NotSpiralingEnough
                Minijacks Do Not Exist
                • Aug 2021
                • 160

                #4402
                Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #4403
                  Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • NotSpiralingEnough
                    Minijacks Do Not Exist
                    • Aug 2021
                    • 160

                    #4404
                    Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #4405
                      Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • NotSpiralingEnough
                        Minijacks Do Not Exist
                        • Aug 2021
                        • 160

                        #4406
                        Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #4407
                          Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • MarcusHawkins
                            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 1221

                            #4408
                            Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*


                            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                            This man is three months too early.
                            Originally posted by badman7772
                            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            what the fuck marcus lmao

                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                            Best Newbie
                            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                            Up And Coming FFRer
                            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #4409
                              Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • MarcusHawkins
                                The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 1221

                                #4410
                                Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*


                                Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                                This man is three months too early.
                                Originally posted by badman7772
                                Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                what the fuck marcus lmao

                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                                Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                                Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                                Best Newbie
                                1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                                Up And Coming FFRer
                                2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                                Comment

                                Working...