Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #4261
    Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



    Also I can't fucking believe I posted #7 a decade ago lol, and with all the img links being ded
    Last edited by Hateandhatred; 09-21-2022, 05:16 AM.
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #4262
      Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • MarcusHawkins
        The Punny Anti-PA Guy
        • Jun 2013
        • 1221

        #4263
        Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*


        Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

        This man is three months too early.
        Originally posted by badman7772
        Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        what the fuck marcus lmao

        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

        Originally posted by DDRNGGin
        Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

        Originally posted by Sky Kitten
        Best Newbie
        1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

        Up And Coming FFRer
        2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

        Comment

        • NotSpiralingEnough
          Minijacks Do Not Exist
          • Aug 2021
          • 160

          #4264
          Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

          Comment

          • MarcusHawkins
            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
            • Jun 2013
            • 1221

            #4265
            Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*


            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

            This man is three months too early.
            Originally posted by badman7772
            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            what the fuck marcus lmao

            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
            Best Newbie
            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

            Up And Coming FFRer
            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #4266
              Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • MarcusHawkins
                The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                • Jun 2013
                • 1221

                #4267
                Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*


                Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                This man is three months too early.
                Originally posted by badman7772
                Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                what the fuck marcus lmao

                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                Best Newbie
                1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                Up And Coming FFRer
                2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                Comment

                • NotSpiralingEnough
                  Minijacks Do Not Exist
                  • Aug 2021
                  • 160

                  #4268
                  Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #4269
                    Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • MarcusHawkins
                      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 1221

                      #4270
                      Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*


                      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                      This man is three months too early.
                      Originally posted by badman7772
                      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      what the fuck marcus lmao

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                      Best Newbie
                      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                      Up And Coming FFRer
                      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #4271
                        Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • MarcusHawkins
                          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 1221

                          #4272
                          Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*


                          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                          This man is three months too early.
                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          what the fuck marcus lmao

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                          Best Newbie
                          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                          Up And Coming FFRer
                          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #4273
                            Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*



                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • NotSpiralingEnough
                              Minijacks Do Not Exist
                              • Aug 2021
                              • 160

                              #4274
                              Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #4275
                                Re: Count to 14,679 *IMG Edition*

                                Two of my favorite numbers!



                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...