Guess the song from the lyrics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magic_V2
    RobMagic
    • Jun 2006
    • 638

    #16
    Re: Guess the song from the lyrics

    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    So did I stump you guys with my lyrics? lol
    Completely. I debated whether or not to ask for hints.
    So how's about some hints since you asked.

    Were they translated into english?

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #17
      Re: Guess the song from the lyrics

      All those songs were from the year 1996 and from a now defunct company.

      I will admit it's extremely obscure haha

      Another hint: Face the Music

      Because of the difficulty I've bumped it up to 5k each song. There weren't any translations.
      Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-3-2012, 09:28 AM.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • Reincarnate
        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
        • Nov 2010
        • 6332

        #18
        Re: Guess the song from the lyrics

        OVERDRIVEEEEE

        CONTROL YOUR MIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtttt

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #19
          Re: Guess the song from the lyrics

          lmfao Energizer, I love Arch0wl's file for that song
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • rayword45
            Local Teenage Wastebasket
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2007
            • 3212

            #20
            Re: Guess the song from the lyrics

            Botox injections
            Chemical solvents
            Making midnight movies
            Contaminated actors
            Living on a farm
            Harnessed to a life of protein and equipment
            Gristle and Grain
            Soft lights
            Every day, a reaction to infection

            Even though it's not even the most obscure, winner gets 1k and a Google award.

            Also (worthless and there's prolly multiple songs):

            Don't give no (overlapped with beeping noise) shit
            Don't give no (overlapped with beeping noise) ****
            The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

            BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

            Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

            And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
            NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

            Comment

            Working...