Official Tournament Round 8 Files

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dinglesberry
    longing
    • Dec 2007
    • 2679

    #16
    Re: Official Tournament Round 8 Files

    Am i wrong or is powerflux in a stepmania pack? I swear I have it in osumania.. maybe Yolomania vol 4? Or is that a different chart?

    EDIT: yea its yolomania vol 4.. even says the charts by gammablaster lol
    Last edited by Dinglesberry; 08-13-2016, 10:18 AM.

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #17
      Re: Official Tournament Round 8 Files

      Now that it's released: Undici BPM changes, rounded to the nearest whole BPM.

      First half:
      270 - 282 - 290 - 300

      Speedup section starting midway (24th trill is the marker):
      200 - 208 - 215 - 222 - 229 - 235 - 245 - 248 - 252 - 255

      Ending (with the 16th runs):
      383
      Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 08-13-2016, 11:12 AM.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #18
        Re: Official Tournament Round 8 Files

        Originally posted by L.B.D.D
        at this rate i half expect spiral field velocity to be stepped legitimately in a 6 month long 4-man collaboration just for the highest division finals for 2017 or 2018 or 2019 or whatnot
        I've tried charting this before and it's really difficult
        it's more abrasive than robotomy tho so I'm not sure it'd be a good choice for fiffer. would definitely release a stepmania chart though because fuck stepmania players

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #19
          Re: Official Tournament Round 8 Files

          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
          Speedup section starting midway (24th trill is the marker):
          200 - 208 - 215 - 222 - 229 - 235 - 245 - 248 - 252 - 255
          do trills telegraph each speedup? because that would be really cool

          truly deserving of "FSO" status

          Comment

          • GammaBlaster
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2011
            • 1317

            #20
            Re: Official Tournament Round 8 Files

            Originally posted by Dinglesberry
            Am i wrong or is powerflux in a stepmania pack? I swear I have it in osumania.. maybe Yolomania vol 4? Or is that a different chart?

            EDIT: yea its yolomania vol 4.. even says the charts by gammablaster lol
            a lot of tech issues were resolved for the fiffer version

            at one point I had removed the ending handstream for fiffer but upon telling people on discord that I got rid of the ending HS they wanted me to put it back l0l
            https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #21
              Re: Official Tournament Round 8 Files

              Originally posted by inDheart
              do trills telegraph each speedup? because that would be really cool

              truly deserving of "FSO" status
              The speed gradually goes from 200 to 255, although the changes don't occur all the same way.
              Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 08-14-2016, 08:24 PM.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              Working...