I'm Sick of Uprock bug

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimerax
    ★★★★★
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2003
    • 8185

    #16
    Re: I'm Sick of Uprock bug

    I think this is fixed now.

    Comment

    • gnr61
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7251

      #17
      Re: I'm Sick of Uprock bug

      \o/
      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

      Comment

      • UserNameGoesHere
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2008
        • 1114

        #18
        Re: I'm Sick of Uprock bug

        Epic! Haha
        Yep looks fixed.

        1: Make thread about existing bug
        2: People talk about it
        3: People get motivated to fix it
        4: Gets fixed

        All in like a day. Very fast. Nice!
        Originally posted by Crashfan3
        Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Velocity
          Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Jul 2007
          • 1821

          #19
          Re: I'm Sick of Uprock bug

          re-breaking to continue this thread.

          Comment

          • supermousie
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 1074

            #20
            Re: I'm Sick of Uprock bug

            Originally posted by Velocity
            re-breaking to continue this thread.
            Do it.
            Originally posted by aperson
            yolo

            Comment

            • hobgoblinpie
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2008
              • 161

              #21
              Re: I'm Sick of Uprock bug

              Originally posted by UserNameGoesHere
              Epic! Haha
              Yep looks fixed.

              1: Make thread about existing bug
              2: People talk about it
              3: People get motivated to fix it
              4: Gets fixed

              All in like a day. Very fast. Nice!
              1. I can't AAA at least 3/4 of the stepcharts in this game, which must be a bug with the game.
              2. I'm talking about it.
              3. Someone want to be nice?
              4. All stepcharts turn into difficulty 1 stepcharts.
              5. ???
              6. Profit.

              1st in D1 - Tc_Halogen's Halloween Tournament (2011)

              6th in D2 - FFR Official Tournament 2011

              FFR Rivals: Zekramcross and magicturbo

              Best AAA's: Yoshi's Cookie, Seven, Gaussian Blur 3 (All 9's)
              80%of all Public Songs FC'd - 02/01/2012

              Comment

              • BzT
                Chronic Bud Toker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2006
                • 940

                #22
                Re: I'm Sick of Uprock bug

                Lower bit rate to 16bits and use flash 9 stand alone, FLAWLESS



                Comment

                • Sweet_Feet
                  Washed Up
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1934

                  #23
                  Re: I'm Sick of Uprock bug

                  Thanks for the fix guys, file is already more playable.

                  Comment

                  Working...