Laggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #16
    Re: Laggggggggggggggggggggggg!

    Win 7:

    Control Panel
    View by: (whatever icon size you choose, small or large, doesn't matter)
    Performance Information and Tools
    Adjust Visual Effects
    Adjust for Best Performance

    Try it out, it might help a bit.

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #17
      Re: Laggggggggggggggggggggggg!

      Its really just aero that messes with it. Everything else is fine on

      Comment

      • Moonlight_X
        Hates Boo Flags
        • Jan 2006
        • 315

        #18
        Re: Laggggggggggggggggggggggg!

        Okay I have tried all the suggestions even yours tc_halogen and it still does the same thing wtf I spend a while just trying to find standalone player flash 9. This is pissin me off it was fine about ten mins before I posted this. Im just going to blame the server and windows 7.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #19
          Re: Laggggggggggggggggggggggg!

          wow kinda hard to believe nothing has worked. are you turning on low quality in ffr? lol about the only suggestion i can give now

          Comment

          Working...