Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • funmonkey54
    The Chill Keeper
    • Oct 2007
    • 4127

    #16
    Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

    Hey, if you have the dedication to go 3 years of waiting with the blacklisting on, and then request it be removed and still want to play and such, I think that you definitely deserve to have it lifted. Tass, that was pretty cool of you.

    Comment

    • demonllama6124
      im your grandpa!!!
      • Mar 2004
      • 1440

      #17
      Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

      hope you learned your lesson. you better start getting some awesome scores
      Originally posted by nestlekwik
      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
      Originally posted by welsh_girl
      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
      Originally posted by Velocity
      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

      Comment

      • coraleaterlinda
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2008
        • 415

        #18
        Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

        best sig ever.

        that is some serious dedication and patience, waiting for years. have fun!

        Comment

        • Flaming_Dingleberry
          Everybody gets one.
          • Jul 2006
          • 1008

          #19
          Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          there ya go... don't do it again.
          One of the coolest things I've ever seen on this site. I love a happy ending.
          ~ 2nd Official FFR Gamewhore

          ~ 1st Official FFR Butthole

          Comment

          • Bolth mannn
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2008
            • 2228

            #20
            Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

            Originally posted by coraleaterlinda
            best sig ever.

            that is some serious dedication and patience, waiting for years. have fun!
            He actually probably forgot about this site, then found it and asked.

            Comment

            • -zeroSKILL-
              Fuc Da Police
              • Jul 2008
              • 1860

              #21
              Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

              wtf... tass did something cool.

              ?_?
              All public 1-7's AAA'd.
              15 8's left to AAA
              Average Rank: 152

              Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
              God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

              Comment

              • virus003
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2008
                • 1822

                #22
                Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

                don't you mean 3 years of no ffr

                Originally posted by XUioX
                too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                Originally posted by roundb0x
                i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                Originally posted by who_cares973
                stop back seat modding its annoying

                Comment

                • Vanilla Mnm
                  cavs
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 3258

                  #23
                  Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

                  If I read that correctly, TASS unblacklisted him. FFR must be coming to an end or something.

                  Comment

                  • Oni-Paranoia
                    No fucks
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #24
                    Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

                    Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
                    If I read that correctly, TASS unblacklisted him. FFR must be coming to an end or something.
                    its called 'sympathy'

                    Comment

                    • Vanilla Mnm
                      cavs
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 3258

                      #25
                      Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

                      Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                      its called 'sympathy'
                      silly me

                      Comment

                      • -zeroSKILL-
                        Fuc Da Police
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 1860

                        #26
                        Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

                        Originally posted by virus003
                        don't you mean 3 years of no ffr
                        No, you can still play while blacklisted.

                        I sometimes still use my blacklisted account to play Otaku Speedvibe [Oni] rofl.

                        Gay ass walls of rolls D:

                        SQUF is fun though. If only I could SDG RATv2 i could get it for this account >.<
                        All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                        15 8's left to AAA
                        Average Rank: 152

                        Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                        God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                        Comment

                        • virus003
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 1822

                          #27
                          Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

                          Originally posted by -zeroSKILL-
                          No, you can still play while blacklisted.

                          I sometimes still use my blacklisted account to play Otaku Speedvibe [Oni] rofl.

                          Gay ass walls of rolls D:

                          SQUF is fun though. If only I could SDG RATv2 i could get it for this account >.<
                          i meant he probably hasn't been on ffr in three years

                          Originally posted by XUioX
                          too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                          Originally posted by roundb0x
                          i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          stop back seat modding its annoying

                          Comment

                          • Go_Oilers_Go
                            <<Insert Title Here>>
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 1436

                            #28
                            Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

                            Originally posted by virus003
                            i meant he probably hasn't been on ffr in three years
                            Actually, he has. He made another thread that said something to the extent of "I've played hundreds of games and the score never records. What's wrong?!" When people told him he was blacklisted he made this thread.

                            Comment

                            • pockx
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 27

                              #29
                              Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

                              God loves


                              I own EVERY Zelda game! <3 Zelda!

                              Comment

                              • krunkykai22
                                &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 5436

                                #30
                                Re: Unblacklist me please, Its been 3 years, I've learned my lesson.

                                Almost a 2 year bump. Nice job. RE-Blacklist.

                                Comment

                                Working...