I get a ****ton of Bull**** misses

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DayMan951
    yfwdbwdsb
    • Dec 2007
    • 2255

    #16
    Re: I get a ****ton of Bull**** misses

    it's clear by the keytaps he was pressing them at the right time.

    Comment

    • Zybanthia
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2008
      • 809

      #17
      Re: I get a ****ton of Bull**** misses

      Originally posted by GG_Guru
      The same thing happens to me when I use the A S ; ' setup but I only miss on FMOs and FGOs when I'm hitting triples or quads.
      This sounds to me like you're using a key combination your keyboard can't register. You should test your key setup beforehand simply by opening notepad up and quadding your key setup. If all 4 keys type, then it's a good setup.

      I don't know about my Saitek Eclipse II, but on my standard keyboard, if I hit as;' all at the same time, NOTHING comes up. Meaning that setup doesn't work.

      Comment

      • GG_Guru
        Let em' do what they want
        • Mar 2006
        • 3219

        #18
        Re: I get a ****ton of Bull**** misses

        Basically what you're saying is theres specific types of setups your keyboard can/cannot function with while playing FFR.

        Theres still an unanswered question for this issue but getting a new computer should be a last resort. Try using the autohotkey software instead of the applicable feature on the game.

        Comment

        • TrIPLle A xX
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2007
          • 8

          #19
          Re: I get a ****ton of Bull**** misses

          why did you remove the video

          Comment

          • Frozen Beat
            coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
            • Nov 2007
            • 1092

            #20
            Re: I get a ****ton of Bull**** misses

            It's true. Sometimes the keyboard won't register when hitting certain keys.

            Hitting dfjk may be different than going zx./

            arrow keys are definetely worst you can go, at least from my experience form going around trying 50480752017985724 keyboard at school.

            Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
            Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
            No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
            I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

            Comment

            Working...