I had 50k credits, now I'm at 0, WTF??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qqwref
    stepmania archaeologist
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 4092

    #16
    Re: I had 50k credits, now I'm at 0, WTF??

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    its just 50k, credits mean nothing
    can I have 50k then

    i mean they mean nothing so
    Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
    Best SDG: PANTS (86)
    Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

    Comment

    • foilman8805
      smoke wheat hail satin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 5704

      #17
      Re: I had 50k credits, now I'm at 0, WTF??

      Thread did not disappoint.

      Comment

      • x After Dawn x
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 1613

        #18
        Re: I had 50k credits, now I'm at 0, WTF??

        Your fault for being so cocky with challenges. Idiot.

        While you're at it, mind sending me a challenge as well so I can make a quick 50k?
        Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
        Alcohol make peoples retard.
        Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
        Just take nicotine patch lol

        Comment

        • stavie33
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 1925

          #19
          Re: I had 50k credits, now I'm at 0, WTF??

          I haven't sent nor accepted any challenges so that's not the problem to all those who are saying that


          Also, I have all my AAA's still and I haven't cheated so I'm not blacklisted, I'm really lost here
          It's getting better all the time
          I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
          The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
          You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
          Turning me round (Oh Oh)
          Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: I had 50k credits, now I'm at 0, WTF??

            I'm not buying it. You cheated. Cheater.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Heartseeker7
              Untz Untz Untz Untz
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2006
              • 571

              #21
              Re: I had 50k credits, now I'm at 0, WTF??

              You probably did have a challenge sent out and forgot about it, or,
              Its obvious FFR doesn't like you.
              Quit now and leave before it re-possesses your house.
              Originally posted by Phynx
              I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

              Comment

              • Sprite-
                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 7317

                #22
                Re: I had 50k credits, now I'm at 0, WTF??

                Stop making threads.

                Comment

                Working...