Levelranks are re-writing better scores with worse ones

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bangcrashboom
    The Lulz, Do It For Them
    • Nov 2006
    • 1055

    #16
    Re: Levelranks are re-writing better scores with worse ones

    that makes me pretty happy that i didnt get around to playing that day, not that my scores are great but it would suck if i lost what i have...

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

    Comment

    • tofurox
      Them arrows.
      • May 2006
      • 2263

      #17
      Re: Levelranks are re-writing better scores with worse ones

      Wierd how things like that happen.

      Funny story, last night at 1 I was waiting for my parents to go to sleep so I could play FFR.... So basically I was lying on my bed waiting, and guess what I fell asleep! Thank god, or I would have lost my near AAA on VB and my decent score on JRB. I really wanted to play those last night.
      Now I am trying to FC Hellhounds On My Trail.

      This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

      Comment

      • foilman8805
        smoke wheat hail satin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 5704

        #18
        Re: Levelranks are re-writing better scores with worse ones

        It wasn't last night, guys. It was 4 days ago.

        Comment

        • GG_Guru
          Let em' do what they want
          • Mar 2006
          • 3219

          #19
          Re: Levelranks are re-writing better scores with worse ones

          I also noticed when you get a better score on mp like say for example a 30 good FC on ketsarku mozgalom and the old score was 34 goods with 2 boos it would fix the score but the * next to it disappears and it would bring your FC count down. I don't know if this has been fixed or not but I've been itching to say something about that for a while.

          Edit: You would have to get a better score on sp than you did on mp to get the FC count for the same song again.
          Last edited by GG_Guru; 02-14-2009, 01:07 PM.

          Comment

          • tofurox
            Them arrows.
            • May 2006
            • 2263

            #20
            Re: Levelranks are re-writing better scores with worse ones

            Ok whenever it was. I should check my ranks then.

            This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

            Comment

            • justin_ator
              🥓<strong><span style="col
              • Mar 2007
              • 7648

              #21
              Re: Levelranks are re-writing better scores with worse ones

              What would cause this anyway?

              Comment

              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 8548

                #22
                Re: Levelranks are re-writing better scores with worse ones

                I had this happen with Kaleidoscope. I can't beat it now.

                Comment

                Working...