Suggestion: un-FCed song isolation.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #16
    Re: Suggestion: un-FCed song isolation.

    Being a subscriber and loading the beta level reader solves this problem:
    Sort by Misses, done.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #17
      Re: Suggestion: un-FCed song isolation.

      well, some of us can't afford the mass amount of payment ffr wants from us.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #18
        Re: Suggestion: un-FCed song isolation.

        $38/year is "mass amount"? When you figure the low-end average user is still on FFR 5+ hours a week, that's 250 hours a year... or 15 cents per hour. And I think 5/week is a pretty damn generous number. 15 cents/hour is damn cheap, considering the enjoyment level... not to mention the benefits that come from subscribing and the knowledge that you're helping to keep the site running.

        I figure that I'm on FFR anywhere from 70-100 hours a week. Then again, my FFR time is anything but average.
        RIP

        Comment

        • devonin
          Very Grave Indeed
          Community Manager
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2004
          • 10120

          #19
          Re: Suggestion: un-FCed song isolation.

          He's a subscriber, I suspect that his post may have been a little tongue-in-cheek

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            Re: Suggestion: un-FCed song isolation.

            gonna stick my tongue in your cheek. better watch you.
            RIP

            Comment

            • windsurfer-sp
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2005
              • 1974

              #21
              Re: Suggestion: un-FCed song isolation.

              Cheek?
              Orbb fan club.
              White text society.

              Comment

              Working...