Sick and tired of the game logging me off....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JasonKey
    FFR Underseer
    • Jul 2003
    • 2643

    #16
    Re: Sick and tired of the game logging me off....

    Originally posted by JasonKey
    Please tell me if you guy see it going forward from here.
    Going forward

    I need to know if its still happening

    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
    Cheers,
    Synthlight

    Comment

    • ELRayford
      Custom User Title
      • May 2004
      • 1547

      #17
      Re: Sick and tired of the game logging me off....

      I havent gotten it at all today or yesterday. The day before that or so i got it a few times. THings on my side are clear.

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #18
        Re: Sick and tired of the game logging me off....

        It was happening to me for like 4 days till i realized Remember Me wasn't checked, checked it 2 days ago, now I have no problems.
        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...