Possible LEGAL nine inch nails songs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wootsicle
    Nothing can stop me now..
    • Oct 2005
    • 722

    #16
    Re: Possible LEGAL nine inch nails songs

    I should head over to EchoingtheSound and ask for a remixer's permission. I remember hearing a couple good ones when YZ was released... But a song has to be upbeat to work for FFR.

    Comment

    • OrganisM
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 2644

      #17
      Re: Possible LEGAL nine inch nails songs

      You wouldn't be able to rip me away from my computer if this were possible.

      I could always remix some songs as I definitely have the proper equipment, but I'm busy with school right now.
      .

      Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
      "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
      because the venom gets into the blood stream which
      spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
      changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

      Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


      Originally Posted by
      MrRubix[link]:
      "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

      Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
      "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

      Comment

      • Wootsicle
        Nothing can stop me now..
        • Oct 2005
        • 722

        #18
        Re: Possible LEGAL nine inch nails songs

        I love NiN so much =X

        I kinda want to go for this.

        Comment

        Working...