FFR Petition For "Vertex Beta vrofl" To Be Released To The Public

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fantasticone
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Aug 2006
    • 6003

    #16
    Re: FFR Petition For "Vertex Beta vrofl" To Be Released To The Public

    Sign cause I feel like it, after all dudes I Zeus mashed the behemoths out of it to combo.

    Comment

    • fido123
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 4245

      #17
      Re: FFR Petition For "Vertex Beta vrofl" To Be Released To The Public

      I sign but expect nothing...I want it to be released but its not ganna happen...ppl should stop trying...HOWEVER I do think it would be possible for it to be a future prize for other offical tournaments.

      Comment

      • marth1992
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 144

        #18
        Re: FFR Petition For "Vertex Beta vrofl" To Be Released To The Public

        i sign =D

        cause it should be like a tournament prize kind of thing
        or a reward for something
        like a spontanious contest win

        that kind of thing? thatd be cool =)

        Comment

        • Paulinsky007
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 45

          #19
          Re: FFR Petition For "Vertex Beta vrofl" To Be Released To The Public

          sign
          its probably going to be to hard for half the people anyway

          Comment

          • beaner692
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 1071

            #20
            Re: FFR Petition For "Vertex Beta vrofl" To Be Released To The Public

            Originally posted by Silver_Brian
            When it has been publicly stated, and by the admins no less, yes, I can blame you for trying.
            hahaha so harsh yet so true and funny


            wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
            I play Vertex BETA :O

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #21
              Re: FFR Petition For "Vertex Beta vrofl" To Be Released To The Public

              you realize that even in the real world.... petitions are worth as much as toilet paper as they are as a petition. nobody in power ever listens to them.

              so... no. just, no. do well in a future official tournament and you'll get it.
              RIP

              Comment

              Working...