I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #16
    Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

    Originally posted by L[][]K
    Well I FC'ed dance 2 this and I got all perfects but on my top 10 scores it doesn't show up... and on the dance 2 this top 200 I was first (maybe by now im a little bit lower). Is there some error? I thought I should get a rank 1 on my top 10 scores... but it's not there....
    Read the bold and his post more carefully.

    Comment

    • Matrixdude
      And She Screams My Name
      • Jun 2006
      • 1351

      #17
      Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

      Yes but when you look there when YOU have a AAA on that song, it will show you as #1.

      Maybe you should think out his posts more clearly.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #18
        Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

        I get it now, the thing updates every hour...

        My bad.

        (I thought he meant the score in-game)

        Comment

        • Shashmakito
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 432

          #19
          Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

          Yea, it either didn't record your score or you just can't wait an hour.
          Originally posted by customstuff
          You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
          Originally posted by ToshX
          you are avatar

          I am maid

          Comment

          • Matrixdude
            And She Screams My Name
            • Jun 2006
            • 1351

            #20
            Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

            My vote goes for the second one.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #21
              Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

              Originally posted by Shashmakito
              Yea, it either didn't record your score or you just can't wait an hour.
              Shasnmakito stole my 30k Credits

              Comment

              • Matrixdude
                And She Screams My Name
                • Jun 2006
                • 1351

                #22
                Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

                What does that have to do with AAAing a song?

                And how would that happen??

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #23
                  Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

                  Originally posted by Matrixdude
                  What does that have to do with AAAing a song?

                  And how would that happen??
                  Because I'm foolish

                  Comment

                  • L[][]K
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 180

                    #24
                    Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

                    lol my bad. I didn't know that it updates everyone hour. I'm an idiot :P.
                    30k credits?!?!? That's a freakish amount. Most I've had is 4k hahaha
                    Maybe I have to play 4k games like you guys lol

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #25
                      Re: I FC'ed a song with all perfects but...

                      lol. guess i hit this too late. i knew what the issue was right away.

                      c'mon guys.... don't be assholes to people having issues. if you don't KNOW the answer, don't respond.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      Working...