reversal of AAA'd songs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smartdude1212
    2 is poo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 6687

    #16
    Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

    Yeah, and some AAA's are easier than others, and some of those shorter songs may give you a sense of accomplishment if you AAA it, like Famouz, whereas a song like Moonbeam is much easier to AAA yet has more arrows.

    Comment

    • Wootsicle
      Nothing can stop me now..
      • Oct 2005
      • 722

      #17
      Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

      Also, choosing would make it easier to avoid the problem where a bad score on a long, highly noted song, doesnt show up higher, or even knock off, a lower max scored song AAA'd. For instance, if you miss like 20 on victims and martyrs (well, depending on combo), but it will still be higher up on your top 10 than an AAA'd Big Boss Machine.

      I'd like to be able to choose the scores I display.

      Comment

      • Vishnal
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 419

        #18
        Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

        Or like Improv Chien? It's short and the f'ed up rhythms make it painful.
        AAAs: 56


        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        Tass: This better not be a token for convention attenders only or else I will hunt you down and shove a rake up your ass.
        Originally posted by Doug31, about Colt.45
        This is the site where people lie about their scores, not about their gender. You'd be thinking of MySpace.

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #19
          Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

          Being able to select 10 scores to display would be a much better feature, if it isn't too hard on the server or too hard to implement.

          10 highest point total #1 ranks wouldn't be bad, but I'd prefer it if I could replace my Max Forever AAA with, say, my LWIV or Hellbeat AAA.
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • Vishnal
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 419

            #20
            Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

            Or your AAA of For FFR, Shash?
            AAAs: 56


            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            Tass: This better not be a token for convention attenders only or else I will hunt you down and shove a rake up your ass.
            Originally posted by Doug31, about Colt.45
            This is the site where people lie about their scores, not about their gender. You'd be thinking of MySpace.

            Comment

            • Shashakiro
              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 9082

              #21
              Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

              whatever. my point wasn't to brag, it was to say that high point total doesn't necessarily mean it's a better score.
              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

              Originally posted by Boogiebear
              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

              Comment

              • fastfingers65
                Banned
                • Sep 2006
                • 1124

                #22
                Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

                Great idea

                Comment

                • rednanaki
                  PENGUIN@@@@@@@@@
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 604

                  #23
                  Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

                  Selecting the Top songs would be much better, since most scores that I'd want to show aren't the best ranks.



                  --
                  Best AAA: The Dream of Scarlet
                  Best FC: The Adventures of Lolol

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #24
                    Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

                    That'd be nice ... some of my scores are pretty nice ... they're just not on the top 10 according to this system.

                    Comment

                    • burningeyes88
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 359

                      #25
                      Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

                      Originally posted by Wootsicle
                      Also, choosing would make it easier to avoid the problem where a bad score on a long, highly noted song, doesnt show up higher, or even knock off, a lower max scored song AAA'd. For instance, if you miss like 20 on victims and martyrs (well, depending on combo), but it will still be higher up on your top 10 than an AAA'd Big Boss Machine.

                      I'd like to be able to choose the scores I display.
                      i agree ever though i suck and dont really have much 2 choose from
                      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                      You spelled FFR wrong.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • Ryker Ridgley
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 67

                        #26
                        Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

                        I wondered about this after I AAAed more than 10 songs but the first 10 were staying. I have like 15 or 16 AAAs but the weak AAAs are all that show, so.... it kind of sucks.

                        An awesome idea.

                        Comment

                        • bmah
                          shots FIRED
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 8448

                          #27
                          Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

                          Thumbs up on the top ten song select feature.

                          Comment

                          • simulater10
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 839

                            #28
                            Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

                            Originally posted by bmah
                            Thumbs up on the top ten song select feature.
                            i also agree.

                            --simulater

                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #29
                              Re: reversal of AAA'd songs

                              Originally posted by bmah
                              Thumbs up on the top ten song select feature.
                              Sounds good to me. 2 thumbs up.
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              Working...