AAA'd a newb song, didn't get rank 1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andy-o24
    Married Man
    • May 2006
    • 1527

    #16
    Re: AAA'd a newb song, didn't get rank 1

    I'm just here to ask where the hell did Bethoven Virus go?
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

    Comment

    • TN_Sasuke
      Banned
      • Oct 2006
      • 132

      #17
      Re: AAA'd a newb song, didn't get rank 1

      well, i has no clue...but yea. now my average ranking sucks!

      Comment

      Working...