Forum for people that have joined in the year 2002 and 2003

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fusi0n
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2158

    #16
    RE: Re: Forum for people that have joined in the year 2002 a

    sup

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #17
      Originally posted by Kilgamayan
      Originally posted by chamuco
      And what would you talk about that we couldn't participate in? <_<;

      Having registered earlier than someone else doesn't mean you're better, or that you should have privileges over somebody else, it just means you probably found the site before the rest >_>
      You're just jealous.
      barely made it
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #18
        Actually, I talked to LD about it.

        I like his idea better. If you want to know IM me or wait until something happens. IE: He posts about what he thinks or makes something of what he was talking about.

        Comment

        • cloud321
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2004
          • 823

          #19
          RE: Re: Forum for people that have joined in the year 2002 a

          I joined near the end of 2003, but I suppose it's not such a bad idea.

          AAA's:83

          Comment

          • esupin
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 1756

            #20
            RE: Re: Forum for people that have joined in the year 2002 a

            So something IS going to happen then?

            http://www.youtube.com/esupin

            Comment

            • IAAW
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 3008

              #21
              RE: Re: Forum for people that have joined in the year 2002 a

              I first joined as iluvtodance back in 2001 i think, then rejoined as FFire in 2002-2003, then rerejoined as IAAW in 2004-2005 =\

              Good idea tho.

              *stamps thread in big "APPROVED BY IAAW"*

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #22
                RE: Re: Forum for people that have joined in the year 2002 a

                I say do it.

                I don't make the cutoff, but then they could make another one next year for the '02-'04 kids which would be me. Either way I think its a good idea.

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                • Snapps
                  NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 5650

                  #23
                  RE: Re: Forum for people that have joined in the year 2002 a

                  If we made this one, I don't think there will ever be a 02-04 grouping. We don't want just random people in it.

                  There is a good reason why we want 02-03.

                  Comment

                  • chamuco
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 10

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                    You're just jealous.
                    Hehe... If you say so...

                    I have nothing against a forum that is exclusive to some worthy ppl, but by "worthy" I mean someone who has contributed in a positive way to the community, and to me that has nothing to do with the date when you joined.

                    I know I probably will never have neither the time nor the will to be part of something like that, but I couldn't care less because right now in my life I have more important things to do than to be here. I just think your idea of "worthy" ppl is wrong.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #25
                      Your opinion differs from ours.

                      Duly noted.

                      Are you finished?
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #26
                        Although some cool people joined in later years, the purpose of the '02-'03 forum is just really to have the older members hang out. We know each other pretty well, as online communities go. It has little or even nothing to do with user influence or importance.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • Chromer
                          Hookers and Blow
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4981

                          #27
                          Approved by Chromer. Yeah, this is a good idea so we can talk about older things without having newer members foul it up. My suggestion? Implement a password or a FFR Group signup page or something to be able to use the forum.

                          Comment

                          • Anuj
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 5998

                            #28
                            RE: Re: Forum for people that have joined in the year 2002 a

                            Sup RobbyZero


                            Comment

                            Working...