LOL ahahah
FFR is all offbeat, no ITS NOT ME.
Collapse
X
-
Burnout,
Shut up you ungrateful wanker. If you are disatisfied with FFR, then dont play it. Thousands of others enjoy the game. FFR is free, therefore it does not have to be totally perfect just to suit your needs.Comment
-
Yah right he knows he likes it c'mon now he played for fawkin half a year hmmmm half a year thats alot an then he brings it up oh well. I still like it i think it's really good and moon light sonata i do pretty good on that but yah it is a little off beat. still who cares ffr is awsome a ddr sim in flash? how often are you gonna find that and made this good?Comment
-
ROFL you retards did exactly what i said you would probably do: "OMG OMG WHY DONT YOU DO WHAT SYNTH DOES"
I REALIZE the work involved.....
Moonlight sonata i believe is supposed to be a bit offbeat...
And: Why are there perfectly synchronized songs, and why are there others that are amazingly bad?
By what you've all told me, every song should be offbeat.
It didn't take me 6 months to realize this, im saying that when you suck at ffr, you think its YOU, not the game. I was good about 2 months into it, then noticed, but didn't know about forums.
If knuckles is saying they all seem perfecly onbeat to him, and I've tried it on multiple computers, while changing all of the quality settings.... what is going wrong here then? They ALL seem equally offbeat on every computer I've tested it on.
And to "isukatddr"
Dont even think about flaming ANYTHING until you learn proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling you little retard. And if you aren't a little retard, I suggest you learn english...Comment
-
wooaahh... i think this thread has the record for staying on topic the longest!
^^;;FUCK!! WHY HASNT ANYONE BOUGHTEN ANYTHING?!
go here and buy my stuff
http://www.cafeshops.com/ddarrows
KFKari: JEWISH!
SmarterChild: What\'s jewish?
KFKari: you are.
SmarterChild: I think you\'re jewish.Comment
-
*sigh*
I hate when I have to spell it out. Burnout, your intentions are good. You want to improve this game. But your execution is all wrong. 1) With your first post, you went and called this game shit. Yes, you called it SHIT. Look back at it, your tone was condescending and arrogant. This automatiically made everyone think that you are an asshat. Your new posts only solidify this. 2) You pointed out something that's been with FFR since the very beginning, and that everyone knows about, especially the admins.
So, here's the best advice I can give you.
1) Shut up. Take a little time to learn how this board operates. The first commandment of posting on a forum is, and always will be "Thou Shalt Lurk". If you had even looked through the first page of topics, you would have seen this addressed before, and that everyone's sick of it.
2) Know what you are talking about. Again, if you had lurked, you would have noticed that FFR has some inherant problems, like the limits of Flash, human error, and TIME. This is the reason why many songs arent being re-done. Too much work. It would be a better idea to make a new song, and leave the old one alone.
If you're not satisfied with that adivce, here's another suggestion. Learn flash. If you can think that you can collaborate with others and think of some magic way to dramatically improve FFR, then by all means, give it shot.
Now, this topic is done.
209Comment
-
I find no synchronization problems, except on hip hop 'love you' which is not a neccesary song at all.... when it comes to a part i know, i'll often not even look at the screen and just press to the beat, and i get perfects very often.
Burnout, stop being such a bitch. That's seriosuly like a homeless guy complaining that someone didn't wipe the dirt off a $50 he handed him.Comment
-
Okay, first of all I know grammar and all of that stuff I just don't like using it every time i post.
Second, so maybe i dont have perfect grammar and punctuation but atleast I have repect for what people do on FFR unlike you. You kind of called the people on FFR retards what kind of reaction do you expect if you call someone that? I'll work on my "grammar" but you should learn how to respect the hard work of Synth and everyone else that helped on making FFR.Comment
-
lol stop arguing fgts. ffr songs are offbeat. yes its free. www.stepmania.com is free. stepmania>dwi stepmania > ffr. only thing good about ffr is that its for lazy people that dont wanna download shit.Comment
-
So then that's why you play it right nathan? I just joined recently and I think FFR is really cool. If it's off beat so what, get over it, it has awsome songs.Comment
-
actually.... i have to agree.... a bit.... i dont really thing the songs are offbeat.... but the arrows dont't flow as smoothly as ...say.... stepmania..... but there is a good reason.... FFR is all done in flash which IS hard to do and i have to say good job for eberything done.... but is actually nothing compared to stepmania...but it doesn't matter... because stepmania and FFR are almost 2 totally different things when it comes to programs.... anyways.... i love FFR ( my afv song is the Daedrite one) and I love Beatmania..... can't complain 'bout either of them..... good job with everything that has been done for FFR..... one thing though......... why do you have to get permission for songs to put on FFR when you can just get whatever for Beatmania???? well.... g'nightOriginally posted by Spec & ApersonWe Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10Comment
-
Wellllllll,
I've been playing since June, and I consider myself average.. I've gotten perfects on some the moderate/harder levels, like umm..... Breaking the Common, that Megaman one *not really that hard, but fun none the less!!* and umm some other ones... oo like that old hidden one in Funk Breakdown or something.. Mr Larpus.. final fantasy.. yea well thats just some. Personally, I love this game, and if you want to pay some money or put in long hours, be my guest, but im happy how it is.
~~!gymnafreak525!~~Comment
Comment