Do you think FFR songs are off-beat?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LTaylorO11
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 61

    #1

    Do you think FFR songs are off-beat?

    I think most of the songs in FFR are a little or WAY off-beat and I think this problem should be fixed right away. I don't like the fact that some songs are off beat because I usually press the arrow keys to the beat and when a song is off-beat, I get easily confused and lose.

    What do you think? Should off-beat songs be fixed or just left alone? Answer my poll and we'll see!
    0
    Yes, it's CRAZY!
    0%
    0
    No, I think it's for people who seek a challenge.
    0%
    0
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #2
    RE: Do you think FFR songs are off-beat?

    Everyone knows that a lot of the songs are offbeat. This is nothing new.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Brainmaster07
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 2891

      #3
      I don't think they are off-beat, I KNOW they are off-beat.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #4
        It's a known fact that many of the older simfiles are offbeat. This is because the first versions couldn't support two arrows being hit at the same time, so many arrows had to be placed off beat.

        Now, the converter has come a long way since the first version, so the newer simfiles are more onbeat. You now may be asking "Well, why don't you re-convert the old files?" That is because many of the dwi's that were used in the first place are long gone.

        We have a new version called "R2" comming out on Thanksgiving. This version includes many new files, that are exactly onbeat!

        I hope I cleared up any questions you may have had.

        Comment

        Working...