ppl are hackin high scores! (and its pissin me off)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    loyal2death... see my post above. and seriously... people... TRY READING A TOPIC BEFORE POSTING.... both of those questions asked (L2Ds and n00bSeals) were answered above IN THIS TOPIC!
    RIP

    Comment

    • zildjian133
      FFR Player
      • May 2003
      • 1138

      #17
      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      I was gonna make a new thread about this, but I just decided to use this one instead. I found (not really found, more like tripped over) some weird high score bugs and lots of hackers.
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...view_photo.php
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...view_photo.php
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...view_photo.php
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...view_photo.php
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...view_photo.php
      If someone could help me with the whole screenshot thing that would be nice, I'm new at this :P

      The reason you might not be seen is because you're tied with 5th along with like 30 other people. Hope that helps.

      Comment

      • Loyal2Death
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2004
        • 1032

        #18
        Why the hell are you going off on me. all i said was that i was aggrevated too.... Keyword there "TOO". How about reading MY post before you start throwing a tantrum at me. I know we don't have the greatest history on the FFR League thing but seriously, all i said was that i was aggrevated. I was demonstarting a point.

        ~Loyal2Death
        Jesus.


        Are you Loyal?
        Nows the time to choose
        Die and be free of pain.
        Or live and fight your sorrow.

        Comment

        • Calen
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2004
          • 3

          #19
          I am still at 1st and i have played over 120 games, there is no way that i'm 1st.

          Comment

          • Tank101
            I V vi iii IV I IV V
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 2082

            #20
            Oh but you must be.

            Comment

            • aleco
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1054

              #21
              Damn it noobs stop bumping threads and posting the same stuff over and over!
              I still exist...

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #22
                yea. i'm not even going to answer that again.
                RIP

                Comment

                Working...