I did better then X% of people?! Oh really?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User6773

    #16
    You probably are, like we said, the feature is horribly inaccurate to the point where you can't rely on it at all.

    Comment

    • Be-Lovin-NW330
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 2

      #17
      I thought something was weird cause one time it told me I did better than 93% of the people but my score wasn't too close to the ones on the high score list, I was like wtf?
      But it'll probably be fixed or improved upon in the future.

      Just Be Lovin that NW330

      Comment

      • CocoBeans
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 150

        #18
        I don't think it matters all too much really... I mean, if you don't believe that the percentage given is accurate, just look at your score and compare it to the others; or figure it out for yourself. Not too big of a thing to fuss about considering the fact that most people did well without it a few months back; besides, I'm sure Synth'll have it fixed soon.
        Monkeys are evil.

        Comment

        • albz711
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 8

          #19
          i dont like this feature all that much myself, but i would think that, the naive newbies who are unaware of the truth behind this feature (me, 5 minutes ago) will be motivated to, even a little extent, in playing more to perhaps increase the number.. just a thought.

          Comment

          • plasmix
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 3639

            #20
            I also see it as some sort of motivation or incentive to do better.

            Comment

            Working...