I will poke you all in the eye...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aleco
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1054

    #16
    Why don't you stop making yourself look stupid?
    Why don't you act like you're smart and mature?
    I still exist...

    Comment

    • Freak83
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 3281

      #17
      Originally posted by Seijouri_Hiroshi
      and you have to have your mother dress you everyday.
      I see the absolute genious of your replies. A Grade 1 type comeback. I feel the pain deep in my soul.

      Comment

      • Seijouri_Hiroshi
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 16

        #18
        I feel the pain deep in my soul.
        In the name of God, impured souls of the living dead shal be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

        Comment

        • hydrojakep
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2294

          #19
          noob.



          Comment

          • Seijouri_Hiroshi
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 16

            #20
            xD Look at yourself!! You don't even know how to spell n00b right!! (another way of spelling it :newbie, n3w|313, etc.)
            In the name of God, impured souls of the living dead shal be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

            Comment

            • monkeyboy12
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 81

              #21
              whoa. who would have the time to make that awesome matrix thing with typing? i mean, come on. someone needs to learn when to quit.

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #22
                When to quit? Christ, it's awesome!

                Comment

                • netty400
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 496

                  #23
                  K, you are 9. Fact.
                  Originally posted by zildjian133
                  Dude where the hell did they find those balls, I swear to god I\'d buy one if I knew where and how to get one...
                  Knuck if you buck
                  http://www.lyricstop.com/k/knuckifyoubuck-crimemob.html

                  Comment

                  • Kenzya
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 3411

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Seijouri_Hiroshi
                    O.o Unfortunately your hypothesis is wrong, mate. Actually I am very intelligent. But you...your another thing...you have no intelligence...and your IQ is -77 and you have to have your mother dress you everyday.
                    Oh eM Gee MR. INTELLIGENCE USED "YOUR" WRONG.

                    One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                    Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                    I'm Still Alive

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #25
                      Is he banned yet or something? If not, I can't imagine why.

                      It's quite hysterical to see someone make stupid mistakes and try to cover them up, but then make stupider mistakes. Your first mistake was posting this topic. Then you lied about your age, and finally you posted very stupid comebacks to the well-deserved putdowns you received. All of this with run-on sentences containing no basis.

                      Tyro. Neophyte. You're 14; admit it.

                      ~Squeek

                      Comment

                      • Seijouri_Hiroshi
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 16

                        #26
                        O.o He isn't banned yet.
                        In the name of God, impured souls of the living dead shal be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #27
                          Everyone who posted in this thread gets -9 cool points.

                          Seijouri Hiroshi gets -48

                          Comment

                          Working...