Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emithith
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 1784

    #1006
    Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

    If you look through the thread we haven't even said he's cheating (a little cheating induced paranoia HMMMMMMMMMM?)I TEASE DAMNIT.

    I'm pretty sure if they're ruining ranks on songs, they get the duster. Why is he using an alt to get these scores instead of his real account? The fact that you are keeping this a secret is just making it more suspicious.

    It's better if you just told us.
    Last edited by Emithith; 03-16-2012, 09:06 PM. Reason: okay cool I derped for a second. Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllll

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #1007
      Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      smug as fuc
      It's this type of attitude that causes a shitstorm in this thread every time. This thread is supposed to be about score-related accusations, not accusations of any other type.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • Emithith
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2008
        • 1784

        #1008
        Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

        same with that ****ing popcorn.gif as I mentioned before.
        You guys complain about "fframa" and then just instigate it more by doing that.

        Make up your damn minds.

        Comment

        • Plan_Bsk81127
          snooches
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2007
          • 6420

          #1009
          Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1010
            Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

            Honestly I don't have the slightest clue as to what names have been brought up since the last update cause I'm tired of sifting through pages of arguing. Just tell us who and why and let us look into it.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Tidus810
              slimy, yet ... satisfying
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 1244

              #1011
              Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

              Originally posted by subin
              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              Can't pass the first 10 seconds of Going on Spring Wind, must AAA Frictional Nevada to feel better:
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?sub=Yoshi710
              Originally posted by Emithith
              K
              really, who the hell is Priere?
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?sub=Priere

              49 Games and has FMO AAAs under his belt, and Teen Goods on FGOs including SDGs on Lolo and Fric. Nevada
              Originally posted by Elite Ninja
              I want my rank 29 on AQD please
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...sub=bigpapa100

              Also why hasn't albaneenesk8r's scores been removed? I thought he was proven to be not legit.
              Originally posted by justin_ator
              second to AAA Scarhand, doesn't save a replay :monkey:

              Your replay frame data shows 100% early or on-time perfects, not a single late perfect. imo that's either some damn impressive accuracy or a bot, we were kind of leaning towards the latter. Same with the 1g on Molto, Revo, etc
              mostly this :S

              edit:
              Originally posted by Ninty64
              gamehacker611

              points for honesty

              Edit:
              LOLZIMAGOD, because that's obviously not hacked
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              What's the deal with this guy?

              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/crotchtech/

              song: Here We Go

              If you're mashing 115 boos on that song, you're not getting 0 averages. Not sure if he's already blacklisted or what, but his name still shows up in the high scores for Here We Go, which according to his stats he shouldn't even have.
              Last edited by Tidus810; 03-16-2012, 09:43 PM.

              Comment

              • qqwref
                stepmania archaeologist
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 4092

                #1012
                Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                Honestly I don't have the slightest clue as to what names have been brought up since the last update cause I'm tired of sifting through pages of arguing. Just tell us who and why and let us look into it.
                Um, sorry, but we have to discuss whether we think people are BS or alts or what. If you want no discussion you could have someone make a "submit suspicious usernames here" form. Sometimes it can take a while, and sometimes things will get a little heated, but it's just the nature of this thread that any update will require looking through a few pages of responses. If you don't have the time or inclination to keep up with it there are others who would gladly save you the trouble. Keeping a list of suspicious users isn't something that needs to be done by a staff member, after all - only the investigation does.
                Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                Comment

                • Priere
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 22

                  #1013
                  Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                  Originally posted by Emithith
                  K
                  really, who the hell is Priere?
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?sub=Priere

                  49 Games and has FMO AAAs under his belt, and Teen Goods on FGOs including SDGs on Lolo and Fric. Nevada
                  I'm Priere !!
                  Last edited by Priere; 03-17-2012, 12:21 AM.

                  Comment

                  • Tarrik
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • May 2007
                    • 2240

                    #1014
                    Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                    They're doing it because sometimes it's fun to play through the game fresh.

                    Comment

                    • Priere
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 22

                      #1015
                      Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                      I'm certainly having fun to be honest xD

                      Comment

                      • Tarrik
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • May 2007
                        • 2240

                        #1016
                        Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                        Which is what this game is meant to be played as

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1017
                          Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                          Originally posted by qqwref
                          Um, sorry, but we have to discuss whether we think people are BS or alts or what. If you want no discussion you could have someone make a "submit suspicious usernames here" form. Sometimes it can take a while, and sometimes things will get a little heated, but it's just the nature of this thread that any update will require looking through a few pages of responses. If you don't have the time or inclination to keep up with it there are others who would gladly save you the trouble. Keeping a list of suspicious users isn't something that needs to be done by a staff member, after all - only the investigation does.
                          Big difference between discussion and flaming/arguing. I've asked several times for people to take the flaming elsewhere. And I'm sorry that I'm human and had to move and my daughter's 1st birthday just came around. I forgot if you can't be super involved for a period of time because real life calls it's a huge problem here. Also as per another user running it, no one stepped up and the other was going nowhere. So I did what I could and a lot of stuff got cleaned up as a result.


                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          Isn't that, like, your job though?
                          No it's my job to moderate, which when I do I get ignored anyway. If I delete the posts to stop an argument I get told I'm doing something wrong by the entire userbase.


                          Also,
                          Priere is icyworld
                          Last edited by psychoangel691; 03-17-2012, 12:34 AM.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1018
                            Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                            ^ kostkaskater
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Emithith
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 1784

                              #1019
                              Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              Isn't that, like, your job though?
                              sshhhh they don't like it when you say that. It makes them feel like they are your Scat Servants.

                              Originally posted by Priere
                              I'm Priere !!
                              ya ya ya

                              Comment

                              • kostkaskater
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 780

                                #1020
                                Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                                Haha

                                Comment

                                Working...