Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jerry DB
    FFR, lift, repeat
    • Jan 2008
    • 2071

    #586
    Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

    we are soooo passed the anaru thing, just saying
    sigpic

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #587
      Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

      Originally posted by irionman
      I don't believe anaru AAAing 20 odd FGO's in one day. Just sayin.
      Your argument is invalid. Good day.





      Comment

      • irionman
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 1196

        #588
        Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

        Someone enlighten me on the "anaru thing" then. Every top song I find still has his name plastered at the top of it.
        smittyicecream 3:36 pm
        yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




        sigpic

        Comment

        • kmay
          Don't forget me
          • Jan 2007
          • 6532

          #589
          Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

          anaru=OHN

          Comment

          • DossarLX ODI
            Batch Manager
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2008
            • 15013

            #590
            Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

            He certainly blasted through them a LOT faster than I did

            I'm actually waiting for a DP vid from him still - the OHN argument is void so don't use it
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

            Comment

            • Jerry DB
              FFR, lift, repeat
              • Jan 2008
              • 2071

              #591
              Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

              anaru is a long time ffr/sm player who is the closest on this site to dossar. He has made plenty of vids but I knew he was legit before that because how much he knows about ffr/sm. Every hacker I have ever seen is so easy to tell that they are full of crap, not anaru though.

              LEGIT
              sigpic

              Comment

              • irionman
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2007
                • 1196

                #592
                Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                Seriously, someone give a good explanation on this one. I'm curious lol. I see this moron with tons of sight read AAAs. OHN wasn't even good lol.
                smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                sigpic

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #593
                  Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                  Plays don't register unless you get to the results screen, so you can have a million restarts and still 1 play or exit out before it gets to the results screen

                  I actually have a different reason to question him but I'm waiting for his DP vid.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #594
                    Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                    Originally posted by irionman
                    Seriously, someone give a good explanation on this one. I'm curious lol. I see this moron with tons of sight read AAAs. OHN wasn't even good lol.
                    Nice hard head you got there, you are clearly outnumbered in this event, and he already showed his proof when someone threw a BS Call at him.
                    You are a Day Late and a Dollar Short.





                    Comment

                    • Jerry DB
                      FFR, lift, repeat
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2071

                      #595
                      Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                      It's called the refresh button, not sightread every time.

                      He's that good NOW, people skillboost all the time
                      Not trying to get on your bad sad or argue either(not saying you are either), just explaining what I know
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • irionman
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1196

                        #596
                        Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Nice hard head you got there, you are clearly outnumbered in this event, and he already showed his proof when someone threw a BS Call at him.
                        You are a Day Late and a Dollar Short.
                        Who are you and why should I care lol.



                        On another note,



                        Who's to say this isn't just the same shit repeating itself.
                        smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                        yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • iironiic
                          D6 FFR Legacy Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 4342

                          #597
                          Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Nice hard head you got there
                          He's irionman

                          Comment

                          • Ninty64
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 738

                            #598
                            Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                            Originally posted by irionman
                            Who's to say this isn't just the same shit repeating itself.
                            From what I know, he claims that he purposely did that to start 'fresh' from a new account. He hoped that no one would know what his old account was because of the bad reputation. Didn't work out so well

                            He's posted videos, though, so if you're skeptical you should look at them.

                            Comment

                            • irionman
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1196

                              #599
                              Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                              Originally posted by Ninty64
                              From what I know, he claims that he purposely did that to start 'fresh' from a new account. He hoped that no one would know what his old account was because of the bad reputation.

                              He's posted videos, though, so if you're skeptical you should look at them.
                              I've watched them. They have off sync key tapping, horrible resolution, and offer no legit proof in my eyes.

                              But on another note, if he is as good as he says he is, let's see that RATO vid...
                              smittyicecream 3:36 pm
                              yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell




                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Anaru
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2011
                                • 1530

                                #600
                                Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

                                Originally posted by irionman
                                Seriously, someone give a good explanation on this one. I'm curious lol. I see this moron with tons of sight read AAAs. OHN wasn't even good lol.
                                yeah so if people make legitimate posts i would gladly respect their word and make some more videos or something

                                but i dont respect people like you so i'm not going to take a single word from you seriously and just label you a complete moron and dickshithead, kthxbye (ps ur still not gud at dis game, kill yaself)

                                also i'll agree with u on the point the vids are pretty grainy and have shitty syncing (ty youtube much luv) but still ur a moron, put on ignore list

                                @dossler: i've been trying to get a good score on dp but lately i haven't been feeling the ~ffr~ vibe (dunno, maybe the sm & stepping has gotten to me) but i promise i'll have a vid up soon, sorry bby

                                Comment

                                Working...