Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR General Talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR General Talk
Idea for a new list of tier songs
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Jan 2011
Posts:
1811
Share
Post
#16
05-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Re: Idea for a new list of tier songs
Originally posted by
rushyrulz
100 bar blackout, I lol'd.
Mash FC I lol'd.
Tier points shouldn't be easy.
Some of the new files should be TPd tho, but I think they're working on the system.. I think..
I was gonna say.. >.>
Most of these TPs are pretty easy. I'd already have a couple more added my (small) collection if this was implemented.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2007
Posts:
8548
Share
Post
#17
05-13-2011, 02:35 AM
Re: Idea for a new list of tier songs
This is even worse than the current wasted system.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment