New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #31
    Re: New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

    I use Adobe Flash Player 9 and I don't experience lag with the engine - although sometimes there may be slight instances of lag which make me get a good when I hit in the perfect frame. This has happened a few times but usually only in the easy parts of a file.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #32
      Re: New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

      People who seriously pay for rank probably play enough to have the credits required for the secret songs.

      Play more and earn more. The time you spent bitching could be used playing songs. Its a lot easier to earn credits now too since the credit cap was raised to 60.

      Comment

      • jimerax
        ★★★★★
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2003
        • 8185

        #33
        Re: New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

        Plus, recent credit reqs for secret/purchased songs aren't even harsh compared to before.

        Comment

        • remedy1502
          remederpin
          • Feb 2007
          • 4885

          #34
          Re: New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

          And the amounts for secret songs has been less than what the max already is so that shouldn't make a difference either XD

          Comment

          • stavie33
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 1925

            #35
            Re: New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

            Arrogant Cobbler is so fun, pretty easy for an FMO, but still deserves it, very enjoyable, I seem to have mental block at the end (around 1350 combo) where there are the double 16th mini jacks followed by 4 note trill on the same hand, you know what I'm talking about

            The rock file is lame

            Destination Unknown is very fun, first official song below FMO with hands, love it!

            The Fusion should be C. It's easy and quite slow, too boring for me, but it's still a good file
            It's getting better all the time
            I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
            The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
            You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
            Turning me round (Oh Oh)
            Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

            Comment

            • bmah
              shots FIRED
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Oct 2003
              • 8448

              #36
              Re: New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

              Originally posted by stavie33
              Destination Unknown is very fun, first official song below FMO with hands, love it!
              beer my friend

              Comment

              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 8548

                #37
                Re: New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

                Suck suck cool and suck

                Nah I kid.

                Comment

                • bballa48
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1496

                  #38
                  Re: New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

                  Originally posted by bmah
                  beer my friend
                  /Bit Blue
                  "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                  Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                  Comment

                  • stavie33
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1925

                    #39
                    Re: New Songs: Feb 1st, 2011

                    Originally posted by bballa48
                    /Bit Blue
                    Well, I herped
                    Last edited by stavie33; 02-3-2011, 02:09 AM.
                    It's getting better all the time
                    I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
                    The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
                    You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
                    Turning me round (Oh Oh)
                    Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

                    Comment

                    Working...