How do you find out who sent you credits?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i love you
    Live a wonderful life~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 7315

    #16
    Re: How do you find out who sent you credits?

    Originally posted by bmah
    Lol, I think that's a rather weird feature to include within the veteran package...IMO, knowing who sent you credits should be basic stuff available to anyone. Talk about messed up priorities on "privileges".
    I have to agree with this lmao
    ===============================
    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
    ===============================

    Comment

    • bmah
      shots FIRED
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Oct 2003
      • 8448

      #17
      Re: How do you find out who sent you credits?

      Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
      I know my rights bmah.
      what

      Comment

      • HoneyMelonCalibrator
        Arrow Theory™
        • Feb 2009
        • 905

        #18
        Re: How do you find out who sent you credits?

        Originally posted by bmah
        Lol, I think that's a rather weird feature to include within the veteran package...IMO, knowing who sent you credits should be basic stuff available to anyone. Talk about messed up priorities on "privileges".
        this
        Originally posted by ?
        祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
        諸行無常の響あり。
        娑羅雙樹の花の色、
        盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
        おごれる人も久しからず、
        唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
        たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
        偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

        Comment

        Working...