FFR has been freezing for seconds in the middle of songs, what could be wrong? Help?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrRubix
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2026
    • 8340

    #16
    Re: FFR has been freezing for seconds in the middle of songs, what could be wrong? He

    If you use Windows Aero, turn that off -- that seemed to fix the weird lag issue I was getting with FFR on my new computer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

    Comment

    • Oni-Paranoia
      No fucks
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #17
      Re: FFR has been freezing for seconds in the middle of songs, what could be wrong? He

      Originally posted by garquillex
      None of which could explain why Firefox lags and IE doesn't.



      Your personal experiencesare completely irrelevant to the matter. It's the same as saying that since I experience lag in Firefox, Firefox is the problem. You're just saying the exact opposite.

      Obviously the problem lies within Firefox here, but in no way does that mean everyone will experience it all the same.
      Did you not read my post?

      I was replying to the thread topic

      P.s. My point is I've experienced lag with both but I prefer Firefox for many reasons and you tell me about personal experience when this is all I see..

      Your comp, it happens to me all the time,
      Happens to me all the time, especially since I used Instant Messengers on it.

      So I just use a Firefox clone to run FFR alone.
      I use Firefox as well and it lags occasionally and I've had it freeze a couple of times, but I usually don't have that problem all that much, I tried Chrome for a bit but it almost always lagged on that.
      This happens all the time to me.
      That above one was from you

      I wasn't blaming Firefox, I actually use that only, I just get lag sometimes, very rarely.

      Yea so next time before you decide to tell me sh*t, make sure your not being a hypocrite.

      Comment

      • MrRubix
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2026
        • 8340

        #18
        Re: FFR has been freezing for seconds in the middle of songs, what could be wrong? He

        your
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

        Comment

        • MinaciousGrace
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2007
          • 4278

          #19
          Re: FFR has been freezing for seconds in the middle of songs, what could be wrong? He

          it's almost like people play a 30 fps flash game and expect it not to lag

          Comment

          • Oni-Paranoia
            No fucks
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #20
            Re: FFR has been freezing for seconds in the middle of songs, what could be wrong? He

            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's almost like people play a 30 fps flash game and expect it not to lag
            No, it only lags because of Firefox. I know because I use it. But don't go using personal preference Mina.

            Comment

            • _REDYOSHI_
              FFR Veteran
              • Dec 2008
              • 65

              #21
              Re: FFR has been freezing for seconds in the middle of songs, what could be wrong? He

              Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
              Did you not read my post?

              I was replying to the thread topic

              P.s. My point is I've experienced lag with both but I prefer Firefox for many reasons and you tell me about personal experience when this is all I see..









              That above one was from you




              Yea so next time before you decide to tell me sh*t, make sure your not being a hypocrite.
              WOW!! Find something productive to do...jeez :P Who really cares? Lag happens, it's not always the browser and I only use firefox. I'm not saying anything against it, I prefer Firefox.
              Last edited by _REDYOSHI_; 09-2-2009, 06:00 PM.

              Comment

              • Oni-Paranoia
                No fucks
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #22
                Re: FFR has been freezing for seconds in the middle of songs, what could be wrong? He

                Originally posted by _REDYOSHI_
                WOW!! Find something productive to do...jeez :P Who really cares? Lag happens, it's not always the browser and I only use firefox. I'm not saying anything against it, I prefer Firefox.
                What does my post have anything to do about being productive?? Also clearly you must care if you replied to it..

                Comment

                • _REDYOSHI_
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 65

                  #23
                  Re: FFR has been freezing for seconds in the middle of songs, what could be wrong? He

                  Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                  What does my post have anything to do about being productive?? Also clearly you must care if you replied to it..
                  Ok fair enough.

                  Comment

                  Working...