2 songs to be in FFR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ghakimx
    Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
    • Mar 2009
    • 1594

    #16
    Re: 2 songs to be in FFR

    Fur Elise.

    I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


    Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

    Comment

    • Garquillex
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2005
      • 965

      #17
      Re: 2 songs to be in FFR

      Fairies Wear Boots



      It would make a fantastic 7-8 file if we could actually add it.

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #18
        Re: 2 songs to be in FFR

        Originally posted by Quigly
        More Protest The Hero would be awesome.
        Got a bunch cooking up, I have dore testing Heretics & Killers.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • erndre
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2009
          • 76

          #19
          Re: 2 songs to be in FFR

          I'd be happy with more decent rock, like Paramore and Linkin Park. I think Paramore could range from easy to standard, with Linkin Park being very easy.

          Also, No Doubt should be in it. They have them in Rock Band II.

          Comment

          • Ghakimx
            Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
            • Mar 2009
            • 1594

            #20
            Re: 2 songs to be in FFR

            Dude, those sounds would be ridiculously easy. On top of that, unworthy of being in FFR due to labels and nonsense and such.

            I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


            Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

            Comment

            • Im Vince
              Allez Montréal!
              • Aug 2007
              • 819

              #21
              Re: 2 songs to be in FFR

              FFR is not going to pay to have those band's in-game.
              Rock band paid for it. End of story bro.
              AAAs: 817
              Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
              Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

              Comment

              • Quigly
                nah
                • Jan 2008
                • 3506

                #22
                Re: 2 songs to be in FFR

                On a side note I think All That Remains would make some great files. I don't know if anyone has tried to get them but it would be awesome if we got permission.
                nah

                Comment

                • insanefreddy926
                  Super Member
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 187

                  #23
                  Re: 2 songs to be in FFR

                  Originally posted by WTFBrandon
                  Yes, make sure it doesn't suck.
                  For **** sakes, it gets really annoying when people have these ****ed up files coming out.
                  The first one was decent, i didn't mind it.
                  SUicide of whatever, but the other 2 sucked so damn hard.
                  Looked like someone put no time into it and just threw arrows in random spots just to finish that abomination of a file.
                  No offence to who ever made them, but they are REALLY bad...
                  Well i guess that's why send it to FFR right?
                  rofl Blindfolds Aside and Bloodmeat are awesome files what are you talking about

                  I think She Who Mars the Skin of Gods would be a cool one too
                  yeaorwgh.

                  Comment

                  • ElvisReborn007
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 106

                    #24
                    Re: 2 songs to be in FFR

                    Originally posted by insanefreddy926
                    rofl Blindfolds Aside and Bloodmeat are awesome files what are you talking about

                    I think She Who Mars the Skin of Gods would be a cool one too
                    +1

                    Glad to hear more Protest the Hero is on the way I wish they'd stop being so damn good at guitar so I can FFR to them more easily :P

                    I also think there should be more As I Lay Dying songs in there. I really enjoy Comfort Betrays, so I would think there would also be permission for their other songs. I don't care what song it is, I would just be absolutely thrilled to see another one of their songs make it onto FFR.
                    Last edited by ElvisReborn007; 08-16-2009, 11:57 AM.
                    BUYING A 3-MONTH SUB! - PM Me with offers please! - Will pay a good price!


                    5th Official FFR Tournament - D3 - Placed 67th / 308

                    2nd Place in Divine God's Tournament (Intermediate)

                    Index player since Dec. 20th, 2004.
                    Currently attempting spread.

                    Best Index AAAs: Monstrous Turtles! ,{Rose}, Over the Frail Dream
                    Best Index FC: AIM Anthem

                    Comment

                    Working...