I'm doing a poll... 20 things about my girlfriend... Should i break up with her?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShAiOnEi
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1110

    #16
    Re: I'm doing a poll... 20 things about my girlfriend... Should i break up with her?

    **** her hard then kill her.
    I love my son Auron

    Epic thread killer

    Comment

    • Conorn
      Lord of the Tea Republic
      • Jan 2007
      • 856

      #17
      Re: I'm doing a poll... 20 things about my girlfriend... Should i break up with her?

      Dude dump her, if the love you show to her isn't reflecting, then what is a relationship? It's gonna be hard for you but trust me you WILL find someone who will love you back. It could take years (it took me 4), or even a few days, but I guarantee you, you will find someone who will reflect your love back.
      Yep.

      Comment

      • Psychotik
        Heckin' Cute
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 1729

        #18
        Re: I'm doing a poll... 20 things about my girlfriend... Should i break up with her?

        Dump.

        P.S. Lock.
        Check out my Speedruns
        Originally posted by TEEX
        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

        Comment

        • korny
          It's Saint Pepsi bitch
          • May 2004
          • 4385

          #19
          Re: I'm doing a poll... 20 things about my girlfriend... Should i break up with her?

          I smell co-dependency

          Comment

          • richyrich55
            Wait... what?
            • Feb 2005
            • 1263

            #20
            Re: I'm doing a poll... 20 things about my girlfriend... Should i break up with her?

            Pics or it didn't happen.

            This is some juicy ****, tell us more pl0x.
            Originally Posted by Afrobean
            Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
            Originally Posted by MrRubix
            I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
            Originally Posted by rushyrulz
            I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
            R.I.P. Jellygod

            Comment

            • Bolth mannn
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2008
              • 2228

              #21
              Re: I'm doing a poll... 20 things about my girlfriend... Should i break up with her?

              Originally posted by richyrich55
              VID or it didn't happen.

              This is some juicy ****, tell us more pl0x.

              Fix'd

              Comment

              Working...