Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • remedy1502
    remederpin
    • Feb 2007
    • 4885

    #16
    Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

    OH SNAP 9-0-1-4 =D
    Got an extra 2 boos at the end, cause I trilled the rolls for too long LOL

    Comment

    • SkySeal
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2008
      • 1353

      #17
      Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

      maybe your speed mod is too low
      reading rolls on a low speedmod is hell

      Comment

      • Patashu
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2006
        • 8609

        #18
        Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

        This is just a hunch, but try hitting the rolls as jumptrills.
        Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
        http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
        Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
        http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

        Comment

        • Phynx
          I'm Forever
          • Mar 2007
          • 3005

          #19
          Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

          I love X-Tinction. Quite a fun file IMO. I can AAA every time :3 But yeah, I think it's rather fun, the tricky patterns is what make it fun for me.
          Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

          Comment

          • Gundam-Dude
            `~`
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7327

            #20
            Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

            SulferDragon file

            That's why.


            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

            Comment

            • Xiaounlimited
              Eaguru
              • Jul 2005
              • 2832

              #21
              Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

              Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
              SulferDragon file

              That's why.
              THIS

              Do not question it further
              Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

              Comment

              • Phynx
                I'm Forever
                • Mar 2007
                • 3005

                #22
                Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

                Shut up, Sulfer makes excellent files, you guys just blow balls at playing them. :P
                Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                Comment

                • Xiaounlimited
                  Eaguru
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 2832

                  #23
                  Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

                  Originally posted by Phynx
                  Shut up, Sulfer makes excellent files, you guys just blow balls at playing them. :P
                  I can sightread AAA VCs, and I'm having trouble SDG'ing Charge!!!

                  His pattern choices are annoying.
                  Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                  Comment

                  • SulferDragon
                    this is a waste of space
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2668

                    #24
                    Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

                    You people are silly; X-Tinction is one of my best files. Maybe the reason it's hard is because it's meant to be. Certain people are going to have difficulties with certain patterns. I know there are a few files out there which mostly everyone else can do good at, but some of the patterns in the file trip me up so bad I can't do squat on them. This is the same thing. Maybe it could be a FMO, I don't know, I'm not the one who sets the difficulties.


                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #25
                      Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

                      i love this file it's very fun to play <3

                      Comment

                      • Phynx
                        I'm Forever
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 3005

                        #26
                        Re: Why is X-Tinction so retardedly hard?

                        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                        I can sightread AAA VCs, and I'm having trouble SDG'ing Charge!!!

                        His pattern choices are annoying.
                        Like I said, you people just suck balls at their patterns. BTW <3 ya' Xiao. XD Learn some skills dog. :P Sulfers choice in tough patterns are what MAKE the file. They are what make them fun and interesting to me. I don't find interest in files that are generically easy (which sadly is what the mainstream of people want). I find files like Frictional, even though I hate the f*cking file with a passion, very very fun and interesting because it's patterns are truly difficult.
                        Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                        Comment

                        Working...