eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kjwkjw
    >w<
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 2585

    #16
    Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

    Keep at it! You're doing a pretty good job!

    Originally posted by Beethovens mask
    trust me. 400 fcs is easy as hell. I have 483 and I'm a noob.
    I have 319 FC's but 106 AAA's.

    I'm too lazy to FC songs I haven't even played yet.
    Plus my computer just likes to mess with me and give random misses everywhere. =P


    Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
    Project Sekai 535

    Comment

    • infinity.
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2007
      • 1701

      #17
      Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

      yeah 400 fcs is easy.

      i have 200 and i rarely ever play anything under 9
      signatures are for nerds

      nerds

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #18
        Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

        Questing for Here we go?

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • Mr.Nothing
          R.I.P. Steve <3
          • Aug 2007
          • 1227

          #19
          Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

          esm09 is better than me at teh FFRz. :[

          Comment

          • eastsideman09
            poker face
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 1746

            #20
            Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

            Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Questing for Here we go?
            I'd like to think I could get within range of it :P

            Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
            esm09 is better than me at teh FFRz. :[
            mr.nothing is better than me at teh secks. :[
            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            esm, you are a fucking legend
            Originally posted by Arntonach
            wow ur pretty
            Originally posted by MrGiggles
            caring should be a get-outable offense

            Comment

            • 25thhour
              I like max
              • Feb 2007
              • 2922

              #21
              Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

              Good luck I almost have 300. **** **** ****. It took me like 7 tries to FC that stupid ass 7million minute funk song.
              r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

              Comment

              • eastsideman09
                poker face
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 1746

                #22
                Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

                Went through Arcade today. Only song I didn't FC in there is Touhou, which I could probably get eventually. I'm gonna work on some more FMO's before I get into Rock.

                You have FC'd 78.6% of all public songs.
                470 FC's
                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                esm, you are a fucking legend
                Originally posted by Arntonach
                wow ur pretty
                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                caring should be a get-outable offense

                Comment

                • eastsideman09
                  poker face
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1746

                  #23
                  Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

                  double post.

                  Originally posted by EAGAMES
                  Yay ESM! You're not going to get 400 FCs though... you're going to get 500! k? kbai
                  Done. I'm 510 right now.

                  Went through Secret and got everything I could with what little credits I have. FC'd everything up to Rottle except for Pants. And apparently some of my scores didnt register, so I went back and got everything I might've missed in previously played genres.

                  I've just gotta finish Rock, and then get my credits back to finish secret. :<

                  PS: 6bill get
                  And 85.28% of public songs FC'd
                  Last edited by eastsideman09; 09-2-2008, 09:05 PM.
                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  esm, you are a fucking legend
                  Originally posted by Arntonach
                  wow ur pretty
                  Originally posted by MrGiggles
                  caring should be a get-outable offense

                  Comment

                  • EAGAMES
                    Y0FACE!
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4931

                    #24
                    Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

                    Amazing. You should get be at 90% in no time.
                    Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                    5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                    Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                    Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                    Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                    Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                    Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                    Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                    Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                    Comment

                    • eastsideman09
                      poker face
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1746

                      #25
                      Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

                      Bump for confidence.

                      I'm at 530 now, and I've got about 30 songs that I havent played, so after them I'll have all songs played. Then I just have to work on the FMO's/FGO's I don't have FC'd.

                      I also have to get more credits liek nao. Because I don't have K8107, Mute City, Blue Army, Blue Noah, or Shining Sky. :[
                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      esm, you are a fucking legend
                      Originally posted by Arntonach
                      wow ur pretty
                      Originally posted by MrGiggles
                      caring should be a get-outable offense

                      Comment

                      • eastsideman09
                        poker face
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1746

                        #26
                        Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

                        Bump for pat on the back.

                        -All public songs played, except for Shining Sky.
                        -566 FC's.
                        -Overall rank 403
                        -Avrank 606

                        I know I could get the 6 I don't have in Secret if I had enough credits. Szere, Blue army, blue noah, k8107, mute city, and shining sky would put me at 572. I need 592 for HWG.

                        ***EDIT
                        +1 for eclipse
                        +1 for club
                        +1 for FotBB
                        +1 for Caprice
                        +1 for eradication
                        +1 for stawberry sweetz

                        572 overall :P
                        Last edited by eastsideman09; 09-4-2008, 08:34 PM.
                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        esm, you are a fucking legend
                        Originally posted by Arntonach
                        wow ur pretty
                        Originally posted by MrGiggles
                        caring should be a get-outable offense

                        Comment

                        • eastsideman09
                          poker face
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1746

                          #27
                          Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

                          Ok, I'm sorry, but triple post is necessary to inform everyone that EAGAMES is a God and helped me out tremendously by loaning me credits long enough to FC szeren, blue army, blue noah, k8107, mute city, and shining sky. He's got all of his credits back, no harm done.

                          I'm now at 578. 14 more FC's and Here We Go is mine. I am 2.34% away.
                          Last edited by eastsideman09; 09-4-2008, 10:01 PM.
                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          esm, you are a fucking legend
                          Originally posted by Arntonach
                          wow ur pretty
                          Originally posted by MrGiggles
                          caring should be a get-outable offense

                          Comment

                          • mnnicol
                            U mirin'?
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 4262

                            #28
                            Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

                            Almost there! Keep at it
                            - Retired Stepman
                            - I lift things up and put them down

                            Comment

                            • eastsideman09
                              poker face
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1746

                              #29
                              Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

                              Le bump

                              8 songs away from Here We Go. Only songs I don't have FC'd are (Arranged in most likely to least likely to FC):

                              4 Chord Touhou
                              Little God Channel
                              Blue Rose
                              Grand Gallop Chromatique
                              One Minute Waltz
                              Molto Vivace
                              Necropotence
                              AIM Anthem
                              Hardkore Atomic
                              Pants**
                              --------
                              Holy Orders
                              Revolutionary Etude
                              Almost There
                              Crowdpleaser
                              Death Piano


                              **no credits nemore /wrist. Virtually eliminated any chance at this any time soon, unless I could borrow some credits long enough for me to get this one.
                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              esm, you are a fucking legend
                              Originally posted by Arntonach
                              wow ur pretty
                              Originally posted by MrGiggles
                              caring should be a get-outable offense

                              Comment

                              • L0NEvvolf
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 2068

                                #30
                                Re: eastside's pursuit of stat improvement

                                Do it this way its much easyier and how I got it.


                                4 Chord Touhou
                                Little God Channel
                                Grand Gallop Chromatique
                                One Minute Waltz
                                Holy Orders
                                Molto Vivace
                                Necropotence
                                AIM Anthem
                                Hardkore Atomic
                                Almost There
                                --------
                                Revolutionary Etude
                                Pants**
                                Blue Rose
                                Crowdpleaser
                                Death Piano

                                Comment

                                Working...