Anyone wanna make a DWI to one of my songs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MEGAginge
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2002
    • 430

    #31
    Originally posted by Freak83
    I don't know if I like the song Hellbeat mais I haven't yet heard all of it.
    u cant finish it? not so hard! nothing on Pwnd (in my opinion)

    Uhh ArK - i know im unknown in stepping but tell me what ou want and I'll try to deliver. I donmt think we need another insane song im thinking 7 or 8 on difficulty. i hav msn messenger (megaginge@hotmail.com) or mail me a song to megaginge@ntlworld.com - just tell me ur doing it so i know to check

    //MEGAginge


    Comment

    • 87x
      Retired Staff
      • Dec 2002
      • 4379

      #32
      not another insane song??

      we need more insane songs..... nothing on here is hard.... and i think hellbeats arrows are harder than pwns arrows... just because its consecutive 4,2, steps in 16ths...... pwned is just all 8ths.... pwned is like the red and blue steps on DDR... and hellbeat is like the dark purple on SM...


      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
      87x: more like.. professional goth.

      Comment

      • MEGAginge
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2002
        • 430

        #33
        Originally posted by 87x
        not another insane song??

        we need more insane songs..... nothing on here is hard.... and i think hellbeats arrows are harder than pwns arrows... just because its consecutive 4,2, steps in 16ths...... pwned is just all 8ths.... pwned is like the red and blue steps on DDR... and hellbeat is like the dark purple on SM...
        i like a song that is fun rather than just a conest of how fast you can tap...

        alot of ppl here cant do the hardest songs. i can only just finish them.

        im still talking atleast a 7 - just not another 10

        beisdes i think its time 90% of the population were able to hear more than the first 5 seconds of one of ArK's songs...

        //MEGAginge


        Comment

        Working...